IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Got my 8 month old granddaughter here fur the weekend so probably be tough for me to get on early but thanks for the offer.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:Got my 8 month old granddaughter here fur the weekend so probably be tough for me to get on early but thanks for the offer.

No probs

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:30 pm

in (sorry late)

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:52 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:in (sorry late)

Better late than never mate

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:57 pm

managed to sort of get it dialed in now.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Wow!! What a way to end the season. Gutted to throw away the win but congrats to Rob for a terrific drive and great job on the fuel save. I didn't prestige so had no fuel use info but when we past the halfway mark I thought I was good to get too the end. I've only just remembered that I actually pitted a lap early because I thought fuel was not an issue. It was only in the closing steered that I realised I was in trouble. That one lap early pit stop will haunt me for ages Embarassed lol

Just kidding, that was a brilliant race. Rob and I were racing the whole 60 minutes.

Top job Rob, deserved win tonight and championship.

lol sorry Dave for almost giving you heart attack :pale: when slowing to allow Rob back ahead after I nudged him into turn 1.

Rich, many thanks for putting this all together. One of the most enjoyable series I've raced. Just wish I could have raced more of them but those I did have been tool notch.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Well not the race I'd hoped for but great fun all the same.
I didn't extract the best out of the car in qualifying and hate to settle for P6 though in reality P4 would have been the absolute maximum I'd have got even if I'd set the laps I had all week.
At the start I mad position or 2 up at the green but lost it all into turn one as I got a slight nudge off Hammerphg who was avoiding some one and the I plowed into Mov who had spun and the collected him again as he rolled back across the track.
At the restart I was 8th but managed a couple of more spots on the green and another down the main straight with Webbers88 hounding me he got past and I got a massive side ways on coming in/out of the Outter Loopwhich I think made Mov hit the wall.
I past him and a turn later I past a injured Micko and tried to chase Webbers88 down who i some how ended up in front of.
After that I tried chasing Hammerphg down but it wasn't till the first proper stops I made any spots up but lost them all again at mine.
After that I was quickly caught by Mov and then Dave 130R as I needed to save gas.
P6 in the end but as I said great fun as the hole season has been.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 130R Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 am

Great race, i really enjoyed it Very Happy Thought that the game messed up my pitstop for not changing my tires on my second pitstop but watching the replay i saw that i messed it up myself Crying or Very sad
Had 3 stops in total because i thought i couldn't make it to the end on my primary tires and i had a very high fuel usage, this showed that im still an amateur in this game with my pedal to the metal mentality.

Hammerpgh wrote:

lol sorry Dave for almost giving you heart attack  :pale: when slowing to allow Rob back ahead after I nudged him into turn 1.

No need to be sorry mate, it keeps my heart healthy Wink
Think it was you that i rammed of the road in the qualifying session @ the bustop chicane, my apologies for that.

My spin on the worst corner of this awesome track.

Fastest lap on hard tires.

Pushing hard on the last 3 laps trying to catch up, really had hope that you guys needed another pitstop for fuel but most of you didn't 🇳🇴
What a close finish after an hour of racing, well played guys!!!!

Massive thanks for Reading Rich for organizing this series, to bad i jumped in this late but ill be there for sure next time Smile

Full race for the people with to much spare time Wink

Dave 130R

Dave 130R

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Thought I was actually doing pretty good after the first turn pile up, but after a few laps out of nowhere my car just blew up and flew through the air with the greatest of ease. After that I was hard to get back into the swing after limping around the whole track back to the pits. Then towards the end I couldn't handle the excessive tire wear and spun out on the last lap so bad I couldn't make it back to the pits and ended with DNF. What a way to end it! LOL. Looking forward to more Indy car soon!

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2