IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Empty IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:01 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The event starts at 9:00pm GMT but the lobby will open around the below times for free practice.

Times
The America's
Saturday 26th August  
Eastern Time Zone: 3:30pm
Central Time Zone: 2:30pm
Mexico: 3:30pm
Mountain Time Zone: 1:30pm
Western Time Zone: 12:30pm
Europe
Saturday 16th September
UK: 8:30pm
Germany: 9:30pm
Netherlands: 9:30pm
Denmark: 9:30pm
Finland: 10:30pm
[/tr

Assists
Braking Assist:Off
ABS: Off
Traction Control: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Yes (optional)
Gearbox: Manual or Manual or Automatic

S

All IndyCar drivers please indicate your interest in taking part in the preseason test please post IN, MAYBE or OUT below no later than 7:00pm GMT on the day

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Img_1812

Lobby Settings
Timer: 60 minute race
Force interior view: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Default Setups: No
Allow ABS: Yes (comes up automatically)
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Damage: Performance Impacting
Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes
In Game Time: X2

Weather: CLEAR
Time: Session Start Time: 10:00 in game
Racing:  9
- DSRLReadingRich (Host)
- Rebel Whitey
- Hammerphg
- Dave 130R
- FTR Mov
- OctoberDusk06
- Shneeb108
- Mice
- Webbers88
Out: (3)
-Epileptic Toast
- WoodyLizard
- Hurt MaGurt

MAY BE (1)
[/b]
-DynoMight Racing (Micheal Watts)
IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Img_3810
IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Img_1815

Last edited by DSRLReadingRich on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 13 times in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:36 am

In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 13 Watkins Glen Full September 16 Sign Ups

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:55 am

In.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Maybe, hate that I missed Hockenheim.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Out

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:09 pm

IN

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

almost certainly OUT again Mad. Gone for the weekend so won't be around to race Crying or Very sad

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FTR mov Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:48 pm

on call this weekend so ill put a maybe

FTR mov

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:36 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 130R Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Maybe

Dave 130R

Dave 130R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Looks like low numbers this week guys normally I'd consider moving the race but since the new game come out next Friday and most people (me including) will wanna get on with that I don't see postponing a option.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 130R Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Hope to see the race go on Saturday, I will be there 95% sure.
I already a good few laps of practice yesterday and will have a couple this evening.

Dave 130R

Dave 130R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Dave 130R wrote:Hope to see the race go on Saturday, I will be there 95% sure.
I already a good few laps of practice yesterday and will have a couple this evening.

As long as there's more than 2 other I'll run it

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 am

Wheel issues permitting i'll be there for what could well be the final online pCars race.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 am

If it's this weekend I'm out sorry. Good for the usual fortnight schedule though being next weekend.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 pm

WoodyLizard wrote:If it's this weekend I'm out sorry. Good for the usual fortnight schedule though being next weekend.

Sorry mate it's only this weekend because the new game comes out next week and I think most guys will be on that.
Also I need to sort out the next mini series and how all the menus as well.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Tomorrow's weather is CLEAR

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 am

All good Rich. It was great meeting you guys and racing was always fun. Hope to keep racing with DSRL on your Saturday night sessions into Project CARS 2.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:39 am

Sort of hard to tune the Dalara for WG GP.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:49 pm

WoodyLizard wrote:All good Rich. It was great meeting you guys and racing was always fun. Hope to keep racing with DSRL on your Saturday night sessions into Project CARS 2.

Yes mate it's been great having you race with us on the Saturdays.
I'm looking at having a IndyLights style series start in October but I'm waiting to see what the game setting are like before putting any thing up. It would be a short series mostly on ovals just guys can get there eye in for them before a new IndyCar series starts in January/February next year.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Shneeb108 wrote:Sort of hard to tune the Dalara for WG GP.

The hardest thing is the front left burning up I haven't been able to dial that out at all.
In general though the car is pretty epic round there and seems a lot better this time around and vastly better than the P2 car we used in the 1000K.
Also I feel it shows how much I've improved since we drove the IndyCar here last and the last couple of races I've put a lot of time in track practice and set up.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:44 pm

I probably can't handle your set up, but I would love to try it anyway.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

I'll try and get on at 20:00 uk time if your about and pass it to you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:41 pm

I've not had any chance to put in any time for this one and of course no setup since my game corrupting last month so I'll be running the default tune with a couple of changes to the steering ratio and brakes and radiator only. Hope i can still get up to some sort of pace in quali but it's a great track to have some fun on regardless.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:I've not had any chance to put in any time for this one and of course no setup since my game corrupting last month so I'll be running the default tune with a couple of changes to the steering ratio and brakes and radiator only. Hope i can still get up to some sort of pace in quali but it's a great track to have some fun on regardless.

Again if you can get on a bit early I'll give you my set up.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next