IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups  Empty IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 6:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The event starts at 9:00pm GMT but the lobby will open around the below times for free practice.

Times
The America's
Saturday 20th May 
Eastern Time Zone: 3:30pm
Central Time Zone: 2:30pm
Mexico: 3:30pm
Mountain Time Zone: 1:30pm
Western Time Zone: 12:30pm
Europe
Saturday 20th May
UK: 8:30pm
Germany: 9:30pm
Netherlands: 9:30pm
Denmark: 9:30pm
Finland: 10:30pm

Assists
Braking Assist:Off
ABS: Off
Traction Control: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Yes (optional)
Gearbox: Manual or Manual or Automatic

S

All IndyCar drivers please indicate your interest in taking part in the preseason test please post IN, MAYBE or OUT below no later than 7:00pm GMT on the day

Lobby Settings
Timer: 60 minute race
Force interior view: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Default Setups: No
Allow ABS: Yes (comes up automatically)
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Damage: Performance Impacting
Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes
In Game Time: X2

Weather:  Light Cloud
Time: Session Start Time: 13:00 am in game
Racing: (Cool
- DSRLReadingRich (Host)
- Lemarrrrrr
- niblips
- Zarf
- Hurt MaGurt
- Idiot1995
- Rebel Whitey
- OctoberDusk06
Out: (2)
- Epiliptic Toast
- Hammerpgh
MAY BE (1)
- WoodyLizard

Last edited by DSRLReadingRich on Sat May 20, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 7 times in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups  Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups

Post by Lemarrrrrr Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 pm

In

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups  Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 5 Nurburgring GP 20/5/17 sign ups

Post by Hammerpgh Mon May 15, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm hoping to be ok for this but as my daughter is off for a school trip to Paris this weekend me and the missus may take the opportunity to get out and about.

I won;t know for definite until the day so best put me as a Maybe.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 am

Hammerpgh wrote:I'm hoping to be ok for this but as my daughter is off for a school trip to Paris this weekend me and the missus may take the opportunity to get out and about.

I won;t know for definite until the day so best put me as a Maybe.

No worries mate.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 pm

I'll be there.
Currently going slowly though. 1:39.5 is my best atm.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 am

Can i join for this race?

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Thu May 18, 2017 11:26 am

Been Practising done high 1.38's but man the chicane is annoying with no traction. Literally clipping the first part of the kerb and it spins

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Zarf wrote:Can i join for this race?

Yeah should be fine

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm

I've been getting in some practice even though I may not be available. Struggled initially to get below the 1:40 mark but a bit of setup work and I am now consistently in the 38's in race trim and hope to get to the 37's next time I am on track.

I think this track is more of a challenge than any of the others we've raced so far, maybe because it's one i've not raced very often but there's definitely something more needed to get a good time around here Smile

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 am

I have to admit I'm really struggling to get a decent time on this track. Not sure weather it's the slow corners or what but a high 1:40 is a good lap for me at the moment.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am

What's the weather setting ?

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Managed to get in a couple of practice races in the last couple of days. Best of 1:37.901 so far with a race average of low 1:39's.

I really hope I can make this one as I am really enjoying the challenge of this track but it's looking less likely at the moment.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Maybe.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Fri May 19, 2017 7:26 pm

out Crying or Very sad sorry

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Weather has been updated to LIGHT CLOUD.
And the In/Outs has been amended.
Looking pretty thin on the ground this weekend.

Nice to see Rebel posting though.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 pm

IN
No backing out this week I swear

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Sat May 20, 2017 7:28 am

Maybe, as received a soccer injury today to the ribs. In a bit of pain, see how I wake up.

Last edited by WoodyLizard on Sat May 20, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 am

in

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot1995 Sat May 20, 2017 11:32 am

IN

Idiot1995

Idiot1995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 pm

WoodyLizard wrote:Maybe, as received a soccer injury today to the ribs. In a bit of pain, see how I wake up.

Hope you better soon mate.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Not going to make it back in time im afraid.  Sods law the race clashes with a rare kid free weekend so been out in Camden Town all day with the missus and now having some grub and drinks before going to the cinem and won't be back until 10ish.  Have fun guys..  Loving this track and had some really good pace here but got to get some quality time with the missus while the daughters away...

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Sat May 20, 2017 7:22 pm

I won't make practice. Hoping to make quali....

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:Not going to make it back in time im afraid.  Sods law the race clashes with a rare kid free weekend so been out in Camden Town all day with the missus and now having some grub and drinks before going to the cinem and won't be back until 10ish.  Have fun guys..  Loving this track and had some really good pace here but got to get some quality time with the missus while the daughters away...

No worries mate, enjoy your night

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Apologies for the "rage quit". 1st corner mishap, hit view button, fumbled to remember which button was mapped, paused, not it, wrecked, and got fed up. Not my proudest moment.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Sat May 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Thanks for the race guys. Had a good battle at the start with OctoberDusk, but with my 3 year old deciding to show off his juggling skills with a light globe which didn't end well getting me distracted and then the dad call of keep clear of this area so no small feet became a blood bath! Anyway I held in to get a 6th last place. Bit battered from my soccer injury (Over 35's against a bloke that didn't know how to stop and bold me over twice during the game didn't do my ribs any good, think he thought we were playing rugby), great to see the mid pack have a awesome race. As Hurt said it is a track hard to overtake, but such a good track in my opinion.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next