DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings

Go down

DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings  Empty DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings

Post by EpilepticToast Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Last edited by EpilepticToast on Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings  Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Season 8 Final standings updated!

Congratulations to DSRL RC: Season 8 Champion @RCRallyManVW !!
DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings  Rallym10

What a mega comeback performance from Rallyman to win it all when the pressure was really on in Monte Carlo! Everything blew wide open in the championship after the shocking DNF results in Finland, and further woes for mid season points leader GT R Goliath in round 6 allowed Rallyman to attack and move up 2 spots to 113 points with the vital rally victory in his Ford.  Another incredibly close points finish filled with drama at the end of a DSRL RC season!! EpilepticToast takes runner up spot with 111 points with RC Waltcynt in 3rd place on 101.

Race Clutch (Rallyman, Waltcynt - Ford Focus 07') finished off winning the Team championship in style with a 1-3 finish in the final round to cap off their incredibly dominant performance this season, ending on 214 points! Congratulations to the Ford backed team!  Race Clutch 2 and ZeroToast Racing went to the wire to determine runner up in the team championship, finishing just 1 point apart!

Thank you and well done to everyone who took part this season, the competition was fierce as always throughout the field and it was great to see some new faces + so much enthusiasm from some drivers! Hope to see you all back for Season 9 sometime in the new year!! DR 2.0 is nearly out! Very Happy Wink

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings  Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Final Results & Standings

Post by Lacidodomie Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:09 am

Congratulation to all of you !!

Nice battle between Epileptic and RC RallyMan Surprised

I'm hesitating for DR 2.0 ... Steam ... Xbox ... ??
On Steam I can't continue with you and that's sad.

I will buy it on both plateform lol

Lacidodomie

Lacidodomie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:52 am

A big thanks to Toast for organising this season Very Happy

Well done to RCRallyManVW, top driving Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks to all drivers who made season 8, I hope you`ll be back next season too,

Thanks to my team mate at N-Sport, Eiopsis, once again we had a close battle all season.

Looking forward to Season 9 . . . and also DR2.

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacidodomie Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:58 am

Sloe wrote:
Thanks to my team mate at N-Sport, Eiopsis, once again we had a close battle all season.

Thanks to you, it was fun, and yep, also a close battle, we have played to Tom & Jerry :p

Lacidodomie

Lacidodomie

Back to top Go down

Post by RCRallyManVW Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Thank you !
It was a really nice championship with big battles at every level !

RCRallyManVW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:18 am

Surely season 9 can`t be too far away now . . ? Wink

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by EightOneZero Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Now Christmas is pretty much dealt with I'm down for Season 9 asap :-P

Also belated Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from Topic'it App

EightOneZero

EightOneZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down