IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Empty IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The event starts at 9:00pm GMT but the lobby will open around the below times for free practice.

Times
The America's
Saturday 26th August  
Eastern Time Zone: 3:30pm
Central Time Zone: 2:30pm
Mexico: 3:30pm
Mountain Time Zone: 1:30pm
Western Time Zone: 12:30pm
Europe
Saturday 9th September  
UK: 8:30pm
Germany: 9:30pm
Netherlands: 9:30pm
Denmark: 9:30pm
Finland: 10:30pm
[/tr

Assists
Braking Assist:Off
ABS: Off
Traction Control: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Yes (optional)
Gearbox: Manual or Manual or Automatic

S

All IndyCar drivers please indicate your interest in taking part in the preseason test please post IN, MAYBE or OUT below no later than 7:00pm GMT on the day

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Img_1811

Lobby Settings
Timer: 60 minute race
Force interior view: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Default Setups: No
Allow ABS: Yes (comes up automatically)
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Damage: Performance Impacting
Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes
In Game Time: X2

Weather:MEDIUM CLOUD
Time: Session Start Time: 15:00 in game (NOTE RACE START TIME HAS CHANGED DUE TO POOR LIGHTING )
Racing: 12
- DSRLReadingRich (Host)
- Hurt MaGurt
- BigDaveTheMighty
- FTR Mov
- DSRLWebbers88
- OctoberDusk06
- WoodyLizard
- Dave 130R
-Rebel Whitey
- Hammerphg
- Shneeb108
- niblips

Out: (3)
- Epileptic Toast
-DynamiteRacing
- Micko39

MAY BE ()
[/b]

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Img_1812

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Img_1813

PLEASE NOTE DUE TO A TIMING ERROR P5 IS DSRLREADINGRICH AND P6 IS HAMMERPGH

Last edited by DSRLReadingRich on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 20 times in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm

In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 12 Hockenhiem Classic September 9 Sign Ups

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:55 pm

OUT back for Watkins

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 am

I'm in.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Provided there's room, is there any chance of a one-off entry into this one? I love the circuit.

Cheers.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:18 pm

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:Provided there's room, is there any chance of a one-off entry into this one? I love the circuit.

Cheers.

Yeah there should be.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 pm

likely out once again Sad. Possible maybe
seems like something comes up on my end every saturday at race time Neutral

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm

EpilepticToast wrote:likely out once again Sad. Possible maybe

That's a shame mate. Is there some thing that can be done on a Saturday that make it easier for you next year?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:53 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Don't panic it won't be this dark next week I left my session running while chatting to Paul (Webbers88)
https://youtu.be/aV_Hu-05Uk8

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm

What kinda laptimes are you running there Rich?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm

At the moment it's low 1:49s with the odd 1:48 but that's with race fuel and/or worn reds
I think once I get my set sorted and in qualifying trim it will be much quicker.
Also the fastest DW12 on the leader board is a 1:46 I know the guy and his bloody quick so I'm pretty happy to only be 3 seconds off his time as is.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FTR mov Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 pm

in

FTR mov

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:27 pm

DSRLReadingRich wrote:
EpilepticToast wrote:likely out once again Sad. Possible maybe

That's a shame mate. Is there some thing that can be done on a Saturday that make it easier for you next year?
probably not unfortunately and wouldn't want to make you guys shift around the race time that is working for many now. Just usually a lot going on most Saturdays for me Sad. Oh well , hopefully I will be able to make a few more races in the next season at least.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 pm

UPDATE: Please see new info for in game start time.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:29 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 am

Put me down as a maybe for now Rich. Still having problems with the game after having to wipe everything and spent half an hour this morning just trying to get my wheel recognised as my game controller rather than a pad. The design structure of this game is without doubt the worst i've ever come across Mad and you forget that until you have to start again and try to re-input everything.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Maybe I'll have to be a MAYBE also since we have a storm arriving here SAT ~ SUN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Shneeb108 wrote:Maybe I'll have to be a MAYBE also since we have a storm arriving here SAT ~ SUN

Stay safe Peter

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Hope you aren't in the path of that Cat 5, Shneeb.

On another note, I just installed a load cell, so I'm trying to get used to that until then, I'm really slow and inconsistent. Anyone have any tips.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks Micko, It's a massive storm covering the whole state! and it looks like we got screwed again on AC crash to the dashboard glitch AGAIN.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:40 am

I managed to get the game running again last night and managed to put in a full fuel run of 13 laps. Consistently in the low 1:49's on the default setup with just a reduction to the wings. A bit more track time should see me into the 48's and if I can find the time to work on the setup maybe a bit more even. Tyres are not a factor here so just a decision to be made on when to pit for fuel.

Wheel is still not as I want it though, very light on the FFB despite using the same settings as before and I also had that horrible effect where it would suddenly jerk hard to the left or right if turning past a certain point. It's so hard it really feels like it will damage the wheel as you have to force it back straight before it releases. There was a particular setting that prevented that but I can't remember what it was. I pretty much decided that I weas giving up on it at one point and would just wait for pCars 2 but then I messed about with the settings for one last time last night (frustrating having to go back and forth out of the session each time you want to tweak something though :roll:) and think I might have got it now but just in case does anyone here remember what it was that fixed that problem?

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:I managed to get the game running again last night and managed to put in a full fuel run of 13 laps. Consistently in the low 1:49's on the default setup with just a reduction to the wings. A bit more track time should see me into the 48's and if I can find the time to work on the setup maybe a bit more even. Tyres are not a factor here so just a decision to be made on when to pit for fuel.

I don't know how low to go on the wings. Again not that familiar with these cars. Peter have you tried Jack Spades settings for the wheels. I think Oscarlim has a app that works for certain cars.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:53 pm

I'm currently on 5/5.5 but could go lower I think but with them as they are I'm regularly in the 48's and just missed out several times on the 47's when AI got in my way lol. Anybody else noticed that if you have AI near you when going into the first chicane they just completely cut right over the inside of it to pass you. At first I thought they were just making really ballsy late moves but when I checked a replay they just don't bother making the corner at all!!

Yeah that's the site I use Mike. I had my settings saved there and use his 66% tweaks for the in car ff settings.
The problem of the wheel pulling hard right or left is linked to one if the global settings but I can't remember which one and it's such a pain going back and forth to change each one in turn to test them.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next