IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April Glen Sign Ups

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April  Glen Sign Ups Empty IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April Glen Sign Ups

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The event starts at 9:00pm GMT but the lobby will open around the below times for free practice.

Times
The America's
Saturday April 8th  
Eastern Time Zone: 3:30pm
Central Time Zone: 2:30pm
Mexico: 3:30pm
Mountain Time Zone: 1:30pm
Western Time Zone: 12:30pm
Europe
Saturday April 8th
UK: 8:30pm
Germany: 9:30pm
Netherlands: 9:30pm
Denmark: 9:30pm
Finland: 10:30pm

Assists
Braking Assist:Off
ABS: Off
Traction Control: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Yes (optional)
Gearbox: Manual or Manual or Automatic

S

All IndyCar drivers please indicate your interest in taking part in the preseason test please post IN, MAYBE or OUT below no later than 7:00pm GMT on the day

Lobby Settings
Timer: 60 minute race
Force interior view: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Default Setups: No
Allow ABS: Yes (comes up automatically)
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Damage: Performance Impacting
Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes
In Game Time: X2

Weather:  CLEAR
Time: Session Start Time: 1:00pm in game
Racing: (Cool
- DSRLReadingRich (Host)
- OctoberDusk06
- Hurt MaGurt
- dragon7011
- WoodyLizard
- Rebel Whitey
- Lemarrrrrr
- Hammerpgh

Last edited by DSRLReadingRich on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 9 times in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April  Glen Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April Glen Sign Ups

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:18 pm

In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April  Glen Sign Ups Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April Glen Sign Ups

Post by OctoberDusk06 Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:12 am

in

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:08 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:07 pm

1:27.1 for the first run, but there is stilla ton of time left. The uphill left before the last two corners is killing me.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April  Glen Sign Ups Empty IndyCar World Challenge Round 2 Watkins 8th of April Glen Sign Ups

Post by dragon7011 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:26 am

In.

dragon7011

dragon7011

​

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:27 am

In

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:30 pm

In.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

I'm good for this one...

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Weather is now up everyone and it CLEAR.
Hammerpgh, I did reply earlier but for some reason it showed up as your post so sorry if you think I was ignoring you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemarrrrrr Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:13 pm

if there's a free place on the grid I'm in

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:21 pm

I'll put you as in mate. There not gonna be that much of a rush between now and the race.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:39 pm

DSRLReadingRich wrote:Weather is now up everyone and it CLEAR.
Hammerpgh, I did reply earlier but for some reason it showed up as your post so sorry if you think I was ignoring you.
No worries mate wasn't thinking that anyway Cool

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Video of my race. Had a great time battling with Peter (who had a a blown rear housing joint) , then the fuel gamble at the end. Great much of fast guys we have. My race:

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Really enjoyed that last night guys. Even with the wheel problems that hit me after my first quali run. Very strange that.. I came into the pits, went back out but immediately had the ol' cobblestones issue where it feels like you are running on cobblestones whenever you turn the wheel. Pretty much impossible to get a decent lap time that way so I went back to the pits reset my wheel and went out again.. no cobblestones this time.. any ffb though either. Reset it two more times but still no joy. Wheel felt really odd going into that left hander after the chicane and fast right and I had to break really early to get round there. 

Anyway, I decided to give it a go for the race and sheet advising the start line problems hag a really good battle with Rob for the first 11 laps. Kept on his tail for the first 5 or 6 laps, closing on him in  the first sector but losing time at the Chute. Managed to get past when he when in deep at turn 9  and held the position for the next 4 or 5 laps before I suddenly lost the wheel again, hag to go almost full lock to try to make the slightest turn and clattered into the wall at the exit of turn 3 causing suspension and wheel damage. Couldn't steer the car at all so had to use the barriers to guide me sind the track to the pits... lap time of around 3 minutes lol.

Got under way again after a very long stop but already over a lap down on everyone but on the exit of the pits I surprisingly found my ffb was working once again! Had a strong spell of racing them and although a lap down enjoyed some fun dicing with Rebel before getting past and starting to pull away to focus on trying to get the lap back on Rich. Think he had an issue and I quickly made the lap up and moved up a place and then was on my way to try to see how close I could get to Rebel. Problem being my early stop meant I wad going to have to make a splash and dash at the end. I calculated what I would need based on the fuel usage gauges and the time left then pitted putting in fuel for the final laps. Put in shine decent times and hag the gap down to Rebel to under 40 seconds but then as the last lap approached realised I was tight on fuel. I could have coasted for the final lap but decided what the hell lol.. tan or if fuel a few corners from home and coasted to the final corner before coming to a stop doh! 

Anyway, no biggie I had great fun and actually drive shine of my best ever laps in this car during the laps after my first stop when the wheel was working properly again. 

Can't wait for the next one

Last edited by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Last edited by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Last edited by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Forum is being weird today.  Had to post that in three chunks anf the youtube embedding wouldn't work either.

Now solved and merged into one..

Last edited by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Odd, I have problems every now and then on my pad.
I'll have the results/standings up at some point at the weekend.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down