The DSRL IndyCar World Challenge, Prologue/Test session: Sakito GP Japan (25th February)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The DSRL IndyCar World Challenge, Prologue/Test session: Sakito GP Japan (25th February) - Page 2 Empty Re: The DSRL IndyCar World Challenge, Prologue/Test session: Sakito GP Japan (25th February)

Post by Hurt MaGurt Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:40 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

The DSRL IndyCar World Challenge, Prologue/Test session: Sakito GP Japan (25th February) - Page 2 Empty Re: The DSRL IndyCar World Challenge, Prologue/Test session: Sakito GP Japan (25th February)

Post by DaftGhostOne Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:57 pm

DSR Webbers wrote:As this is a prologue / test session there is no requirement for the amount of time you spend in the session. You can join late or leave early if you need to.

Cool, thanks. I'm definitely still in! (reserve)

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Unfortunately out Sad , have fun guys

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 pm

in thought i had posted in as was getting messages about this saying other people were in

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Yeah sorry didn't put you straight on as your reserve adding you now

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Thanks for the run out tonight guys. Really enjoyed that.. been a while since I've had any time with pCars so it was good to shake some rust off. Love these cars and really looking forward to this series Smile

Great job putting it together Rich.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Cheers mate wish I could say the same for the kitchen Grand Prix but my 2 year old is too keen.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:09 am

Haha I can imagine mate... still good to get them started early.. maybe they'll be in good shape for Project Cars 12 Wink

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:18 am

Sorry I missed guys, but I have been busy at work for Willow. The setups for Willow and Sakitto were very different, so I decided to concentrate on Willow, since it mimics many of the other tracks. Glad everyone had fun.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:35 pm

No worries mate.
I just hope my wheel comes back from Thrustmaster before then as I was at least 7 secs off my Sakitto time.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:03 am

If I had to use a pad they would be able to time my laps with a sundial mate!!!

What wheel do you have and what happened to it?

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:21 am

Any thoughts of getting together tomorrow around 5pm or so and having a practice race? Willow?

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:55 pm

If you guys want to have a group practice that's great. I'm on late shift next week so I won't be about.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2