IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change.

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change. Empty IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Due to a starting issue at the second meeting at Watkins Glen the start will change from in game rolling start to a formation lap with green called by pole as used in other DSRL race series.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change. Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change.

Post by WoodyLizard Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:53 pm

What I do down here for our leagues when running rolling starts is to have everyone to hold position at 80 to 100 km/hr after being released with no overtaking until they pass the start line. Has worked for us instead of doing the formation lap which we used to do.

Just a thought anyway.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change. Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge start procedure change.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:13 pm

I did think about that as I remember you saying that before but in this case the contact happened just as the cars went manual.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:34 am

Formation lap is used for other DSRL series, so it makes sense to keep things consistent.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm

What exactly were the starting problems on Saturday.. I was fortunate to be able to bypass everything.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Two cars connected resulting in one being damaged. Still we (I) learn, adapt and move on so standard Sunday night formation laps apply.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down