(CLOSED) Barcelona Sign In/Out

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(CLOSED) Barcelona Sign In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: (CLOSED) Barcelona Sign In/Out

Post by Odbball Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 am

Agreed, great races hurtmagurt.

My apologies to all, I caused the crash on lap one, I just Mis judged mine and all around mes breaking zone.

It was a cracking race up to 15 laps, I was in 3rd, and had eased off to preserve my tyres, trying to learn from last week, as a result 4th was catching me. I had one more lap to get out of my tyres and spun at the hair pin and received a 10 second penalty, had a brain fart and came in for tyres a lap early and bang disqualified for not taking my penalty. Doh’

I try and get my mic fixed for next time too.

Odbball

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Barcelona Sign In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: (CLOSED) Barcelona Sign In/Out

Post by HumblericerF20 Sun May 13, 2018 11:31 am

This race was really fun, it was the first time for me that I felt like I was in a proper racing weekend. My qualifying was slow, but I managed to hold a pretty competitive race pace. Started on mediums and tortured them for 22 laps, which might've been overkill, as I was loosing 1.5 seconds per lap at the end of my stint. I guess I made it stick quite well considering I finished 2 positions above my grid position if I don't count the retirements. On my second stint I ran softs for the remaining 10 laps, where I had a thrilling battle with Dader58, who was lightning fast, but unfortunately, he spun out during one of the final laps giving me 5th and then I just nursed the car to the finish.
Looking forward to racing Imola!

HumblericerF20

HumblericerF20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sun May 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Thanks Hate, and everyone else. Despite yesterday being our first race with a safety car, this series has been great close clean racing. All credit to Toast for suggesting the car. It really is GREAT to drive. I'm glad you guys like the race distance. I considered doing two shorter races, like GP2, but I really like the distance forcing you to pit. The tire strategy really matters. I've used all 3 compounds in races this season, Soft/Med at Zandvoort, Med/Hard at Silverstone, and Med/Med the past two races. Managing the wear is something you need to pay attention to, but its not like they just drop off a cliff either. Really enjoying the season. Imola in two weeks should be mega.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sun May 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Odbball wrote:I try and get my mic fixed for next time too.

Its not like there was feedback with the mic, its almost as if it was on all the time. We could hear your menu music, and everything else, but for some reason it was extremely loud.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Odbball Sun May 13, 2018 5:00 pm

I appreciate the feedback .....no pun intended. I only recently managed to get the mic working recently. I’m a degree educated, professional, but Jesus I struggle with the mic on my Xbox one!

Odbball

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon May 14, 2018 5:26 pm

HateWorldWide wrote:Pffft, probably wants to challenge himself to win 4 out of the last 4 races to win the Championship... You're certainly quick enough xD
EpilepticToast wrote:I am OUT again silent
Sorry Hurt, I didn't expect to miss this many rounds of the championship. I shouldn't have signed up to it. Things keep popping up on the wrong weekends for me. Just mark me as reserve I think. Really want to make at least one race before the end of the season tongue
Good luck today!
Hahaha that'd be nice, I doubt it though lol haven't played AC in a very long while now so I'll be rusty. Just want to race these cars at least once as I remember what a blast they were to drive.
Congrats on the back to back wins Hate!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Cool to see everyone is really loving this car & championship! Awesome stuff Hurt, keep up the great work! Very Happy

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2