June 9th 9pm UK/4pm Eastern US
29 Laps

(CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out 4
Lobby Settings :
Lobby Name : DSRL
Lobby Password : None
Privacy : Invite Only
Track : Nurburgring GP
Car : Tatuus FA01. There are only 5 liveries so the field will be running duplicate liveries.
Practice Session : 5 min
Qualifying Session : 25 Min. Session will end after 20 min
Race Duration : 29 laps
Race Start Delay : 30 seconds
Time of Day : 13:00
Weather : Clear
Ambient Temperature : 25° C
Track Surface : Always set to Optimum
Autoclutch : On
Traction Control : Factory
ABS : Factory
Stability Control : Off
Tire Blankets : On
Fuel Rate : 100%
Damage Rate : 30%
Tyre Wear : 100%
Allowed Tires Out : 2
Qualify Limit : 100%

(CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out 5
There will be a 5 minute Practice session to load everyone in. You are allowed to go on track during this session.
Qualifying will be a 25 minute session. Qualifying will end after 20 minutes with time to finish your flying lap. The remaining 5 minutes will be to set/save your race tune.
The session will automatically finish and go to a 30 second count down to the green lights.
You must select "DRIVE" during the pre-race screen to ready up for the race.

(CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out 7
If you are involved in an accident that you caused, please give the spot back as quickly as possible.
If you feel the crash was more than a racing incident or you were not properly given the spot back please record the crash and report it to the lobby host for possible further action.
Full course yellows will only be called on lap 1.
This will be called quickly by the lobby host if 3 or more cars sustain damage on lap 1.
All cars will proceed at no faster than 100KPH for the remainder of lap 1 and all of lap 2.
The damaged cars must pit and catch up to the back of the pack.
If this requires a 3rd lap of caution we will do so. Incidents later in the race will not bring out a full course yellow.

IN
Hurt MaGurt
Shneeb108
HateW0rldW1de
SinCleaneR72
Odbball
micko39
K4OTIK xATOMICZ
Hammerpgh (Maybe)

OUT
HumblericerF20
niblips

Last edited by Hurt MaGurt on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 10 times in total

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out Empty Re: (CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out

Post by Shneeb108 Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:53 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out Empty Re: (CLOSED) Nurburgring GP Sign In/Out

Post by HateWorldWide Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:52 pm

In

HateWorldWide

HateWorldWide

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:03 am

in

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Odbball Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 am

In baby

Odbball

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 pm

IN

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappers01 Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm

in

Chappers01

Chappers01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:32 pm

My participation is going to be uncertain most weeks going forward so just put me down as questionable for each race. Tomorrow is up in the air dependant on a family night out and i'm away on holiday for the next race on the 23rd June so definitely won't be around that one. Real bummer as Laguna is one of my all time favourite tracks and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for the season finale on the 7th July.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HumblericerF20 Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Out

HumblericerF20

HumblericerF20

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Sorry, I'm not gonna make this one guys.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:28 am

Wow!! What more can I say that was one epic race between me and Hurt. Started in 7th and after the first lap couldn't stay with him as he pulled away to the tune of abt 8 seconds. I had put a full tank of fuel in and was just getting some rhythm in the first part of the race and making sure to tendon error free. Picked up places when K40, Hurt and then Oddba11 had spins and then held that 4th place through to the pit stop which I took at the end of lap 15 with a 3 second lead over Hurt. I didn't hit the right spot so lost some time and as I pulled out Hurt just got ahead of me from his pit box at the front of the pit lane. Luckily for me he went in took deep into turn 1 and I snuck back ahead and that was how it remained for the next 14 laps with never more than a second between us and most of it was around half a second each time we crossed the start/ finish line. We were matching pace through most of the lap but I struggled through the final chicane whilst having the edge through turns 1-5 which just enabled me to keep enough of a gap to hold him off when we reached the chicane. One mistake from either and it would have been race over but none ever came. Brilliant!! One of the closest spells of racing I've abt had the pleasure of taking part in. Nice one Hurt.

One of the things I love about this series is that you can jump in this car without any practice or a setup and still find some decent pace and have some good close racing Smile

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HateWorldWide Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:57 am

Well, the first half of the race was probably the best i've ever raced. Sincleaner had the pace to challenge me for sure, i knew i was running lower Aero than Sin, since he was unable to use the Slipstream to get past even though he was certainly close enough at some parts of the track. Knowing this, i made a choice just to manage the gap to Sin and look after the tyres, which meant i was super consistent, but not as fast as i was capable of. So a big thanks to Sin for keeping me honest and fully concentrated for the first 17 laps.

The Second half of the race was a different story. Having pulled a massive gap to Sin in the pits, i had no pressure the 2nd half of the race so i was pretty much racing the clock and trying to get a 1.58, which lead me to burn out my tyres much quicker than i did in the first stint, which lead me to spin at least 4 times, with a particular nasty impact with the barrier included. I'm a lucky boy with the damage being reduce in this series otherwise that would have ended my race right there. Alas, it didn't, but it did knock a little sense in me and i just focused on bringing the car home after that

TL:DR 1st half was pretty much perfect, 2nd half was a complete disaster

Great race Sin, it's a shame it didn't last the entire race

HateWorldWide

HateWorldWide

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 pm

you where faster in the qualy by 1 second down than me. So i couldn't overtake in the race, not even get close to your car. But it was a great surprise for me to follow your pace so close for the 1rst half of the race, didn't expect this. I had enough fuel but had to hit the pits to swap tires. Indeed my high aero settings helped me catching you up in the corners fast but i kept loosing you in the straights. Any chances of getting the checkered flag ended in the pitstop so i focused to secure 2nd place. Great win for you.Awesome pace.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Another great race. Had a spin in the first half and spent laps 10 - 15 chasing down Hammer. Followed him into the pits and, thanks to my great pit crew, came out ahead of him. Then immediately overshot turn 1 coming out of the pits and gave the spot back. I spent the next 14 laps on his bumper. As he said, he was stronger in sector 1 and I was better into the chicane. One time I had a great run into the chicane and got sucked right into the draft. A bit of indecision on my part and a faster than expected closing speed in the draft and I just tapped his rear end. That's as close as I got to passing, but was never over a second back. Really enjoyed that. I've never been so exactly matched on pace for so long.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Sorry it's taken so long but here is the recording of my race Saturday... such a great time battling with Hurt and I only wish that you could save the repays if these races to see it from various angles like in pCars.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Thanks for posting Peter. This should be a good watch. Especially from your pitstop on lap 15 onward.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down