March 31st 9pm BST
35 Laps

(CLOSED) Zandvoort Sign In/Out 4
Lobby Settings :
Lobby Name : theDSRLcom
Lobby Password : zand
Privacy : Invite Only
Track : Zandvoort
Car : Tatuus FA01. There are only 5 liveries so the field will be running duplicate liveries.
Practice Session : Skip
Qualifying Session : 20 Min
Race Duration : 35 laps
Race Start Delay : 60 seconds
Time of Day : 13:00
Weather : Light Cloud
Ambient Temperature : 23°C
Track Surface : Always set to Optimum
Autoclutch : On
Traction Control : Factory
ABS : Factory
Stability Control : Off
Tire Blankets : On
Fuel Rate : 100%
Damage Rate : 30%
Tyre Wear : 100%
Allowed Tires Out : 2
Qualify Limit : 100%

(CLOSED) Zandvoort Sign In/Out 5
Qualifying will be a 20 minute session with time to finish your flying lap.
The session will automatically finish and go to a 60 second count down to the green lights.
You must select "DRIVE" during the pre-race screen to ready up for the race.

The lobby will open around 8:50 GMT/ 3:50 EST. Please make sure you are friends with Hurt MaGurt on Xbox Live. Please sign IN/OUT below.

IN
Hurt MaGurt
Hammerpgh (Maybe)
micko39
WoodyLizard
Shneeb108
iiDelinquenTii

OUT
EpilepticToast
SinCLeaneR72

Last edited by Hurt MaGurt on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 13 times in total

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Zandvoort Sign In/Out Empty Re: (CLOSED) Zandvoort Sign In/Out

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:18 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:54 pm

I will be Out for round 1 this Sat unfortunately

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Have to be a maybe for me.  Grandsons birthday and we're taking him up London for the day so depends on what time we get back.

Have to say Hurt this is a cracking choice of car for the series and fantastically matched for this circuit. I've never driven the Taatus before but just put in a quick half dozen laps and absolutely love it.

What's a decent time like for this one. My best in that short spell was a 1:42.860 but I was improving every lap so reckon there's plenty to come off that.

Really hope I can make it as this type of car and track combo I love Very Happy

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:45 pm

In

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:34 pm

WoodyLizard in but if I’m laggy please let me know and I’ll leave for the best interest of everyone as my ping will be pretty high being in Australia and from my experience we can’t have anyone out of Australia whenever we have raced on Assetto

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:08 am

SinCLeaneR72
In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:06 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Shneeb108 wrote:IN
Good to see you back Peter Cool

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Good to be back. I hope I can get my rig back up by SAT. Condo construction going on here.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:42 pm

WoodyLizard wrote:WoodyLizard in but if I’m laggy please let me know and I’ll leave for the best interest of everyone as my ping will be pretty high being in Australia and from my experience we can’t have anyone out of Australia whenever we have raced on Assetto

Hi Woody. I asked a friend who knows few things on electronics/internet connections. He said  to me that for multiplayer gaming its best to have my console wired to the router/modem. via ethernet cable. not wi-fi connection. to the router. Also its best to have the wi-fi definately de-activated during this playing time online. since there might be a chance that several i -pods lap tops. tv's. desktop pc's etc as well as any visitor's devices to interfere with wifi router broadcast & hang (drop) my internet & multiplayer speeds.
this comes from my experience :
Also make sure that you have auto-updates de-activated in the xbox one's settings for this period. Last time i played online in the DSRL lobbies for the knockout challenge. i was constanlty disconnected within couple of minutes after i entered the lobby . i was receiveing a battlefield one 5 GB update without knowing. So i canceled the gam;es update procedure. Then de-activated  auto-updates from xb 1 settings during online gaming & activated them back up when i finished gaming. hope this helps with your remote location when you are about to join the DSRL lobby. SEE you on track
greetings
John (SinCLeaneR72)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Just to clarify guys. In a series I organised between August and earlier this month we found that if you don't change to your race setup before the end of qualifying you are locked in to whatever setup and fuel level you had before qualifying ended. You cannot after your setup in the time between qualifying and the race. Several guys myself included had our races compromised by this problem.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 am

Just had a little practice here just in case I'm back in time too race tomorrow. Really fun car to drive, so forgiving and easy to push hard into the corners. Best lap so far of 1:41.2 with the default setup. Haven't had any time to look into the setup for this car but just getting some laps in to explore it's limits.

Really hope I can make it.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 am

Out this round

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:04 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:Just to clarify guys. In a series I organised between August and earlier this month we found that if you don't change to your race setup before the end of qualifying you are locked in to whatever setup and fuel level you had before qualifying ended. You cannot after your setup in the time between qualifying and the race. Several guys myself included had our races compromised by this problem.

This is good to know thank you

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ddi3_94 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:44 pm

In

3ddi3_94

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 pm

In the above statement under QUALIFYING...

You can adjust your setup for the race either at the end of qualifying or during the 60 second pre-race screen.

As noted by Peter H, this is not actually the case !

Change or load your race set up at the end of QUALY and BEFORE the race menu starts !

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey, just noticed the start time of 9:00pm GMT
Is that correct or is it 9:00 BST / 8:00 GMT??

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:44 pm

It should be 9 in England, 4 on the east coast of N America. I'm very sorry about that, I didn't realize there was an hour between BST and GMT. Does this work for everyone?

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:10 pm

Thanks for the fun racing tonight guys. Really enjoyed that and especially the battle with Micko. Great stuff.

The stuttering caused me some problems in the first half of the race but nothing to spoil the enjoyment.  I was surprised to come out of the pits on lap 18 and find a couple of laps later that I was ahead of Micko and with Hurt just ahead of me and yet to pit. Once he went in I was out in front with Micko chasing hard behind. The gap stayed pretty much constant until about 5 laps from home when he started to close it down. He seemed to have better pace in the slower sections while I was able to pull away in the faster ones. Starting lap 34 he was big in my mirrors and I got slightly distracted by a car just ahead of us and ran slightly wide out of turn 3 which then shot me across the track. As I tried to get my car back on track I was suddenly transported back to the pits and came out still on lap 34 lol... very weird. But no biggie the gap behind was big enough that I was still in second.

Great to see the fastest laps so close together and it bodes well for some good races to come.  I am really looking forward to the next race at Silverstone and will get some practice in for that one.  I love that track and in this car it should be a fantastic race.

Good job all.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:57 pm

The Tatuus FA01 on Assetto Corsa is one fun car for everyone to enjoy. But just like any game you need to put in the hours to become familiar with it.

Assetto for me is one that I just get so immersed in with the best force feedback/driving of any game on the Xbox in my opinion. The only thing I can fault is the screen tear/refresh rate? on my older Xbox, but would like to see what its like later in the year once I can get my hands on an X (thats the game console not the female kind!!!).

35 laps around Zandvoort gave me valuable information from the car for future reference, like not to push the tires too much so they last and understanding the tire info onscreen display will give me better tyre management next race which unfortunately will be round 3 at Brands Hatch GP as away with work during the Silverstone round. As Hammerpgh said will be a fantastic race so don't miss out on the fun.

So hope some of the current members that have the game can give it a go as this series should prove to be a ripper by the look of the 1st round results and with added racers included will make it a memorable one with more to follow.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:02 am

Great car and track combo, really fun stuff! Did a couple of laps at Silverstone GP and it's fantastic !

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 am

Wow that was great fun Razz hope we get more racers next week after hols. The times were so so close. Yes Hammer, I ran quite a lot of downforce on my car but the lap times evened out over the lap. I left my pit stop too late at lap 21 and crashed out heavily which cost my around 15 secs getting back on the track. Great dice in the last few laps, pity you crashed out Hammer as it was going to be difficult to get past you. Happy days, looking forward to Silverstone

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum