April 14th 9pm UK/4pm Eastern US
26 Laps

(CLOSED) Silverstone Sign In/Out 4
Lobby Settings :
Lobby Name : DSRL
Lobby Password : None
Privacy : Invite Only
Track : Silverstone GP
Car : Tatuus FA01. There are only 5 liveries so the field will be running duplicate liveries.
Practice Session : 5 min
Qualifying Session : 25 Min. Session will end after 20 min
Race Duration : 26 laps
Race Start Delay : 60 seconds
Time of Day : 13:00
Weather : Clear
Ambient Temperature : 22° C
Track Surface : Always set to Optimum
Autoclutch : On
Traction Control : Factory
ABS : Factory
Stability Control : Off
Tire Blankets : On
Fuel Rate : 100%
Damage Rate : 30%
Tyre Wear : 100%
Allowed Tires Out : 2
Qualify Limit : 100%

(CLOSED) Silverstone Sign In/Out 5
There will be a 5 minute Practice session to load everyone in. You are allowed to go on track during this session.
Qualifying will be a 25 minute session. Qualifying will end after 20 minutes with time to finish your flying lap. The remaining 5 minutes will be to set/save your race tune.
The session will automatically finish and go to a 60 second count down to the green lights.
You must select "DRIVE" during the pre-race screen to ready up for the race.

(CLOSED) Silverstone Sign In/Out 7
If you are involved in an accident that you caused, please give the spot back as quickly as possible.
If you feel the crash was more than a racing incident or you were not properly given the spot back please record the crash and report it to the lobby host for possible further action.
Full course yellows will only be called on lap 1.
This will be called quickly by the lobby host if 3 or more cars sustain damage on lap 1.
All cars will proceed at no faster than 100KPH for the remainder of lap 1 and all of lap 2.
The damaged cars must pit and catch up to the back of the pack.
If this requires a 3rd lap of caution we will do so. Incidents later in the race will not bring out a full course yellow.

In:
Hurt MaGurt
HateWorldWide
SinCleaneR72
niblips2
micko39
Shneeb108
Hammerpgh (Maybe)
EpilepticToast (Maybe)

Out:
Odbball
Woodylizard

Last edited by Hurt MaGurt on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 11 times in total

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Silverstone Sign In/Out Empty Re: (CLOSED) Silverstone Sign In/Out

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:24 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by HateWorldWide Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 am

In

HateWorldWide

HateWorldWide

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 am

SinCleaneR72
In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:01 pm

niblips2
in

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:07 am

In

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

IN

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:38 pm

So, what kinda times are people getting here? What do i need to aim for?

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm hoping I can make this week but have to be honest that I have not been able to set rubber to tarmac up to now. Silverstone has always been a track I've enjoyed so I hope l can make the grid.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Might miss this race too unfortunately, looks like IMSA & Indycar long beach races on Sat and Sun at the perfect wrong times Neutral
Maybe mark me as a reserve

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:16 am

I think race pace will be right around 2:06

I did see the IMSA race us the same time. Hopefully some others can make it. Already have more in than last week tho.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:53 pm

I may be 5-10 minutes late getting to this so send me an invite and hopefully I can still get in while you are qualifying.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Sounds good hammer

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by HateWorldWide Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Holy F****** S*** what a race, feels great to be able to race on a quality game with quality drivers. The tires were a tiny bit rebellious, but at least i've learn something about how the car handles over longs stints, which should help for the next race at Brands. Brilliant race again guys, feels good to be enjoying racing again Very Happy

HateWorldWide

HateWorldWide

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Good racing guys. I can only echo Hates words, it's great to race with a group of like-minded individuals all looking for some clean and fair racing.

I really love this car and was looking forward to another race tonight even though I hadn't set the car on track until quali. The default setup is pretty good and stable but just lacks a bit of oomph. I was surprised to be running nicely in second as we went into the final laps but once Hurt and then Micko got within 5 seconds that was it.. stutter city Shocked Held it together on a few occasions when it got messy but that last one  on the penultimate lap through Maggotts / Becketts was impossible and off I went. Second race running Crying or Very sad  lol sixth place instead of second is a bummer!!

Brands Hatch being so short will be a bigger problem in that respect I expect so I'll have to give it a miss. It's bad enough having my race messed up but both races so far I've almost taken other cars out are the same time which isn't something I want you do.

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a day on the series unless I can find a solution to this recurring issue.

Cheers.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am

Hammerpgh wrote:Good racing guys. I can only echo Hates words, it's great to race with a group of like-minded individuals all looking for some clean and fair racing.

I really love this car and was looking forward to another race tonight even though I hadn't set the car on track until quali. The default setup is pretty good and stable but just lacks a bit of oomph. I was surprised to be running nicely in second as we went into the final laps but once Hurt and then Micko got within 5 seconds that was it.. stutter city Shocked Held it together on a few occasions when it got messy but that last one  on the penultimate lap through Maggotts / Becketts was impossible and off I went. Second race running Crying or Very sad  lol sixth place instead of second is a bummer!!

Brands Hatch being so short will be a bigger problem in that respect I expect so I'll have to give it a miss. It's bad enough having my race messed up but both races so far I've almost taken other cars out are the same time which isn't something I want you do.

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a day on the series unless I can find a solution to this recurring issue.

Cheers.

That's too bad Peter. I wonder what the problem is....? Does it happen at the start of the race? When we are all close? Or does it only happen later in the race?

I had a pretty good race, but am lacking some pace with this car. Front 3 doing 203s in quali and i have no idea how to get the car to do that. I guess i just need some more time with it maybe. Glad to come home in P1 slow and steady though. Was a close call on the first lap, i almost ran into the melee at Luffeild and lost a spot or two. Had some fun close racing after that for half a dozen laps or so. After my stop i came out just behind Micko with about 6 laps to go. I could tell from his pace in the corners i wasn't going to be able to pass him unless he made a mistake, so I was just following him. But then with a few laps to go he hit the pits for fuel. All i had to do was just keep it clean to the end.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am

It happens throughout the race but seems to get worse as the race goes on. With 2 cars fairly close at the end it was worse than with us all together at the start.

No idea what the cause could be as others don't seem to have it and I don't get it with any other game. I must be one of the few that have no real problems with pCars2 but keep getting hamstrung with Assetto.

Good race Karl.. always there to make the most of any chances that come along.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Great racing, but I think I'll try the hards next time.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:It happens throughout the race but seems to get worse as the race goes on. With 2 cars fairly close at the end it was worse than with us all together at the start.

No idea what the cause could be as others don't seem to have it and I don't get it with any other game.  I must be one of the few that have no real problems with pCars2 but keep getting hamstrung with Assetto.

Peter, don’t give up on it there must be a way to sort it. Try a reinstall on the game. Will help by searching the web this week to see if anybody else has the issue

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 pm

That's right, almost anything can be found thru YouTube or Google!

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am

micko39 wrote:
Hammerpgh wrote:It happens throughout the race but seems to get worse as the race goes on. With 2 cars fairly close at the end it was worse than with us all together at the start.

No idea what the cause could be as others don't seem to have it and I don't get it with any other game.  I must be one of the few that have no real problems with pCars2 but keep getting hamstrung with Assetto.

Peter, don’t give up on it there must be a way to sort it.  Try a reinstall on the game. Will help by searching the web this week to see if anybody else has the issue
Cheers Micko,

I'm going to go for the uninstall again and will try anything that I find. I have queried it via the forums and am not alone in this problem but no solutions have been forthcoming unfortunately other than things i've already tried.

One thing that came to mind for me was the fact that it is not actually game related but maybe a problem with the TV or TV connection. Reason I am wondering this is because my recordings of the race (and last weeks) really doesn't show much at all and with the recording coming directly from the Xbox that should be what I see on screen too unless there is something at the TV end that is the cause. Why it would only effect Assetto though is where it get's confusing.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm

It would be a shame if you were not able to make it any more Hammer but I understand your frustration. Hopefully something works out.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down