IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups  Empty IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am

PLEASE NOTE: The event starts at 9:00pm GMT but the lobby will open around the below times for free practice.

Times
The America's
Saturday 20th May 
Eastern Time Zone: 3:30pm
Central Time Zone: 2:30pm
Mexico: 3:30pm
Mountain Time Zone: 1:30pm
Western Time Zone: 12:30pm
Europe
Saturday 20th May
UK: 8:30pm
Germany: 9:30pm
Netherlands: 9:30pm
Denmark: 9:30pm
Finland: 10:30pm

Assists
Braking Assist:Off
ABS: Off
Traction Control: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Yes (optional)
Gearbox: Manual or Manual or Automatic

S

All IndyCar drivers please indicate your interest in taking part in the preseason test please post IN, MAYBE or OUT below no later than 7:00pm GMT on the day

Lobby Settings
Timer: 60 minute race
Force interior view: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Default Setups: No
Allow ABS: Yes (comes up automatically)
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Damage: Performance Impacting
Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes
In Game Time: X2

Weather:  CLEAR
Time: Session Start Time: 12:00 in game
Racing: (7)
- DSRLReadingRich (Host)
- Lemarrrr
- Hammerphg
- niblips
- Shneeb108
- Hurt MaGurt
- Epileptic Toast
Out: (2)
- WoodyLizard
- Webbers88

MAY BE (1)
- ncINFIDELcb

Last edited by DSRLReadingRich on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 7 times in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups  Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 am

IN
Sorry for the delay in replying to everyone I've been really busy at work (as ever)
The standings from the last round should also be updated by Saturday as my lack of IT skills has struck again.
See you all Saturday

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups  Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Sonoma Raceway GP July 1st sign ups

Post by Lemarrrrrr Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 am

I'm in

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 am

I'll be there.
I haven't raced here before so was on track tonight for a couple hours. The AI are pretty poor. By lap 20 6 of the 9 AI i was racing with crashed out completely. By lap 30 there was only 3 cars on circuit. Then a couple laps later i crashed out as well. Gonna be a tough one on Saturday i think.

Last edited by niblips on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by ncINFIDELcb Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:19 am

ncINFIDELcb
GAMERTAG......INFIDEL OUTLAW1
ZIPANOL #3

maybe on practice

ncINFIDELcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 am

Gutted I'm missing this track, but it's a big holiday weekend over here and I've got bbq and fireworks plans.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodyLizard Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Going to miss this one as on holiday. Should see me back for all remaining races though.

WoodyLizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:30 pm

IN
If there's a spot.

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:42 am

Is this on the full circuit as they actually run the shorter National circuit in the real series. 

I'll have to run this one blind I think as I've just got back from holiday so had no practice time here.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 am

Hammerpgh wrote:Is this on the full circuit as they actually run the shorter National circuit in the real series. 

I'll have to run this one blind I think as I've just got back from holiday so had no practice time here.

Yeah it's the full one.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Either way, this circuit is taxing. There is no where you can let your concentration lapse for a second.
I had another practice last night and once again crashed out around the 30 lap mark.....but I was the only car left at that point. The AI have a bad habit of stopping on track, and if you are behind one when they do you can end up running right into them.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 am

I've only run around 45 mins and probably won't be getting much more in till the night

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:56 am

Well, another practice race for me and another DNF. Added some aero and it didn't seem to hurt my pace. Felt a little better all around but still room for improvement.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 am

To be fair it's not a track that really pushes the cars top speed it's all handling and the camber/elevation changes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niblips Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:14 am

I haven't even touched the camber in this game yet.

niblips

niblips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

The weather is CLEAR

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:30 pm

OUT for this one guys. Hopefully I can make it for Laguna Seca!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Low numbers this week.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Shame as its a fun flowing track although quite tight too so passes will need some careful and smart driving.

BTW im sure Rob (Octoberdusk)  will be racing so thats one more to add.

Last edited by Hammerpgh on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:49 pm

In!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm now IN

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 pm

What do you think... 1 or 2 pit stops?

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Shneeb108 wrote:What do you think... 1 or 2 pit stops?
I've only done one practice session so not totally sure but looks like just one stop required however,  im also sure there will be plenty of spins at this track that can easily lead to suspension damage so more may be needed for that.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm

You started the lobby so quickly I couldn't load my tune , so it was better to quit because the car was not driving good enough to be safe in the race.
PCars should have done this and done that.... but it did NOT!

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 am

Really enjoyed that again tonight and delighted with third after limited practice. Qualifying definitely was a surprise,  I certainly didn't expect to get into the 1:14's. 

First part of the race was a bit dodgy,  lost the backend several times at the first or second uphill right hander and dropped to 6th but gradually found some rythm and confidence and made my way back up the field. Enjoyed some fun dicing with Leemarrr,  Hurt and Rob at times and the track itself was a great challenge throughout,  never quite in toal control and always a chance of a mistake. 

Enjoyed the chat after and would love a series extension of any sort,  its been great fun.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next