Registration & All Information

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Registration & All Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration & All Information

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Welcome Chappers. Thanks for signing up for our Assetto Corsa series. Please sign In (or out) here for this weekends event: Barcelona Sign IN

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Registration & All Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration & All Information

Post by HumblericerF20 Sat May 12, 2018 12:08 pm

gamertag: HumblericerF20
rules read: yes
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread before

HumblericerF20

HumblericerF20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dader58 Sat May 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Hey I would like to participate

Gamertag : Dader58
Have I read and understand all rules : Yes

Dader58

Dader58

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat May 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Welcome Dader. Thanks for joining DSRL, and for registering for the AC series. I assume both you new guys want to race this evening? Weekly sign INs can be found here: Barcelona

Look forward to seeing you on track

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by HumblericerF20 Sat May 12, 2018 6:15 pm

@Hurt MaGurt yeah, please sign us up for the race! Smile

HumblericerF20

HumblericerF20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon May 14, 2018 7:37 pm

"Gt- foxtrot12369
Country - canada
Read all rules- yes"

Welcome Foxtrot...I've seen you posted into the championship in the Barcelona thread. I'm sorry I missed that post right before the race, Peter did say he hadn't seen you online tho at race time. I hope you can make the remainder of the series.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon May 14, 2018 7:44 pm

RESERVES:
We have reached 17 drivers registered for the 16 driver series. Some drivers have registered and never raced. "TAZMAN THE 1st" and "peewee dougal" have been moved to the Reserve list. Tazman registered both drivers for this series and the past GT3 series and neither have posted since then.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Just a small change to the pre race this week. Now that we have the 5 minutes at the end of Qualification as down time, I've made the pre race countdown 30 seconds instead of 60.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by SamBarros Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Gamertag : SamuKa619

SamBarros

SamBarros

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:01 pm

SamBarros wrote:Gamertag : SamuKa619

Welcome Sam. Thanks for joining the DSRL and registering for the Formula Abarth series. For every race there is a Sign In/Out thread and for this weeks race at Laguna Seca you can sign IN here: Laguna Seca Sign In/Out

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2