DSRL RC: Season 2 FINAL STANDINGS

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DSRL RC: Season 2 FINAL STANDINGS - Page 2 Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 2 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by Sloe Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 am

Aaaah Greece.

Aaarrrrrggghhhhhh Greece more like.

An  up and down event for me, more time down though, down a bank it seems.
I had mixed fortunes on each stage, just as I felt comfortable and pushed on I got caught out and made too many mistakes.

Really enjoyed it though Very Happy

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

DSRL RC: Season 2 FINAL STANDINGS - Page 2 Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 2 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by micko39 Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Round 4 Greece

DNF again....will try harder next time Embarassed

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Greece...... Kind of apt. I couldn't find any grip, anywhere. Bent the mini HARD early on and struggled to set it up to get any traction after that. Combined with totalling half the lights on the first corner of stage 4 (complete lights out would have been better) it was an inevitable sliding wide coming out a left 4 at the end of the power stage that picked the mini up and harpooned it in to the trees..... DNF

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by EightOneZero Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:04 am

DNF party in Greece!

That was a fun rally and my first without any major problems. You guys at the top of the timesheet are so quick but all those cliff faces just scare me into being so cautious. :roll:

EightOneZero

EightOneZero

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

DNF party in Greece! 2

"Okay, It didn't end the way I wanted it to, but I put more points on the table and increased my gap in the championship, so in that way it's positive," Said FSarkis.

FSarkis

FSarkis

https://www.youtube.com/user/trasher102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Wales.

All went well on the stages today, I kept calm and cool, listened to the pace notes and concentrated on the stage ahead.
I did my best to keep the car neat and tidy, not my usual wild driving style where I took every corner as sideways as possible.
This proved the way to go having only a few minor moments. I even managed to put in a time on the power stage, though this stage was probably my worst having made a few mistakes.

I`m really happy with this event, certainly my best performance so far. Saying that, I don`t expect to be high up the leader board Smile

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Wales
Wohoooooo, at last I finished the event, not too quick but home in one piece. Ford are very happy lol

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Gous Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:46 am

Having missed Greece due to work commitments I will start round 4 tonight and try to finish it. Looking forward to a bit of Dirt rally again.

Melvin Gous

Melvin Gous

Back to top Go down

Post by BIAxMalarkey Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:27 am

Dnf in Finland and missed Greece due to family commitments. Hope to get wales done tonight.

BIAxMalarkey

BIAxMalarkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fricknlazerbeam Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Finished Wales last night, a mixed bag, S1 & S2 were not bad, S3 & i was on the manhunt again exploring all areas away from the road lol  & S4 was a little scrappy but got through with a leaking rad & engine warning light on. Power stage went pretty good so shared the replay on the club thread.
Only one round left & it's the one that i have more DNF's than all the others put together! 'Car unrecoverable' pah! :lol!:

Fricknlazerbeam

Fricknlazerbeam

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 pm

I parked it somewhere in the middle of stage 3, torpedoed my helmet through the windscreen and punched the twit of a co-driver
Just couldn't get the car under me that i wanted and, being that im not the neatest and tidiest I just became apinball on every stage. Puncture on stage one, along with three trips to a field, puncture on stage 2 and many spectators hospitalised, mainly with impact injuries but a couple also with nasty burns from the coolant we were spewing everywhere. Keep right over jump he said, wanker I thought as we flew in to the tree tops.
Then on stage three every slight pebble we hit at the side of the road (after a proper quick first few sectors) literally collided the car upside down and off the road....
wales, you humped me again.... go f*** yourself with a weaponised frozen leek!

Last edited by DSRL McDuff on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 am

I didn't practice a lot for Wales, as the DSRL Endurance Cup is this weekend. I jumped in the car, figuring it was now or never. Shakedown runs felt a little off, but oh well, might as well give it a shot. Threw S1 out the window. Co-driver calls seem to be late, or I'm flat ignoring him. Oh well, I reserved myself to survival mode, and trudged onward. S2 & S3 were odd, as something continued to feel weird. Funny roll over in S3, tried to record a clip, but couldn’t rewind. Oh $=#!, no signal from Brake Pedal! Surely, I couldn't have been running with no brakes? Well, you can't check the signal now, run S4 and check after. Yeah, Rally Wales, NO BRAKES! I'll be up early tomorrow, swapping pedals, and runnong the Power Stage. Embarassed Sad Mad

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 am

Monte Carlo.

I was the first car on stage at 10am this morning.

I knew I had to attack from the off as the following drivers were going to be fast.
I settled in straight away, the car felt good, the stage was flowing well as I blasted into the early morning mist.
Until I had a high speed spin while in 6th gear, I nearly got away with it but I clipped a badly parked spectators car which left me with a badly shaped VW Polo.

Not too much of a problem, just a hand full of second lost.
I pushed on hard up the stage, the conditions getting worse as the further I climbed up the mountain. Then disaster, I misheard a pace note and ran wide on a tight left hander.

I tried all the tricks I knew and a few I didn`t, but to no avail, my luck ran out as the car ran out into the trees and slipped down the bank.

Rally over. DNF.

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 am

Oh no! Monte's curse Sad hope everyone got out ok? I've heard a rumour that come next season a critical rule change will mean manufacturers will no longer be able to enter to enter their top spec cars meaning we could all be looking at something with a bit less hooliganism!
I've just received a telex from the organisers (I know, right???) thanking you and your crew for entering this seasons championship and sympathies for your abrupt end to the Monte Carlo rally. They state quite clearly that they hope you had a great time regardless and look forward to seeing you next season!!
That was kind of nice of them, all they ever send me is hate mail!!!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 pm

McDuff and his co-driver. Yesterday. In Wales.

https://youtu.be/liBLqmeHht8?t=2m28s

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 am

Monte Carlo
I never learn crashed out on last stage another DNF Embarassed

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Tables Updated for Wales, few surprise points in there boys, well done! Smile

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:35 pm

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:McDuff and his co-driver. Yesterday. In Wales.

https://youtu.be/liBLqmeHht8?t=2m28s

FFS Dave, I cried when I watched that first time round, now you make me relive the pain.... whyyyy, whaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy sob! :p

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello there folks! Sorry if sounds silly but run the stage 5 is optional right? I mean, if I only race until 4 stage I'm not going to be DNF right? :pirat: :pirat: :pirat:

FSarkis

FSarkis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 pm

I missed the Power Stage in Wales, and got a DNF.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Oh no guys, the power stage is still part of the Rally, just as it is in the WRC. The only option is be conservative and make it to the end, or put it all on the line and go for the extra points!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:17 am

Yeah, I knew what was coming. With the DSRL Endurance Cup on Sunday, I made a choice. On to Monte Carlo.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:45 pm

DSRL McDuff wrote:Oh no guys, the power stage is still part of the Rally, just as it is in the WRC. The only option is be conservative and make it to the end, or put it all on the line and go for the extra points!

Thank goodness I have asked lol

FSarkis

FSarkis

Back to top Go down

Post by Fricknlazerbeam Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:06 pm

To quote a classic, 'Monte you terrible c#$*'
I swear I've dnf'd this rally more times than I've completed it! It was fun until it wasn't.

Fricknlazerbeam

Fricknlazerbeam

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Wow Shocked what a crazy close finish to round off season 2 of the DSRL RC!!! Thoroughly enjoyed that rally despite having a pretty big crash on the first stage.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next