IndyCar World Challenge Monza GP June 17 Sign ups

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Monza GP June 17 Sign ups - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Monza GP June 17 Sign ups

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 am

Thanks hammer. Your 2nd vid is like watching a real race, it's great.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge Monza GP June 17 Sign ups - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge Monza GP June 17 Sign ups

Post by Hammerpgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 am

No problem.. I was backwards and forwards to it as I was doing other things at the same time so probably not the greatest job in switching to the action but I did what I could. Some fun stuff going on there. Really enjoyed this series so hope there's more to come.

Just one more race to go for me (Sonoma) so I really hope it's one where I can get a clean run with no wheel problems. Another of those tracks that i've rarely touched so should be a lot of fun Smile

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:11 am

Out of interest Rich, which site do you use for your setups?

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:Out of interest Rich, which site do you use for your setups?

Here you are mate .
http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Cheers I wondered if it was that one.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2