Round 6 Brands Hatch Indy Sign In!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 6 Brands Hatch Indy Sign In!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 6 Brands Hatch Indy Sign In!!!

Post by d4ninho Tue May 24, 2016 6:13 pm

remember though, no one is allowed to pass me at anytime.

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Round 6 Brands Hatch Indy Sign In!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 6 Brands Hatch Indy Sign In!!!

Post by Rebel Whitey Wed May 25, 2016 2:24 am

As one who has been on his lid more than once this season, I would like to offer these observations.  Hell yes, these cars are fragile.  They do not take side to side contact, period.  Communication is key.  While real life racers don't have driver to driver communication, we do, and are lucky to have it.  I'm not saying we should have a jabberfest, with everyone barking, "inside, turn 4, outside, turn 8.  What I do endorse is common sense, racing etiquette.  We are lucky to race with a full field of varied ability.  The slower guys are motivated by the quick ones.  The mutants are challenged when navigating back markers.  If your racing with some one you've raced with before, of similar ability, then not a lot needs to be said.  On the other hand, if you are faced with the unfamiliar, a friendly hello may be in order.  If you make a mistake, grow a pair, own it, and apologize.  If you leave the racing surface and have control when you return, please merge gently,  you've already lost it,  wrecking agian won't  help.  If you see a fellow competitor go astray, let him know you're approaching, and he'll probablylet you by.  Mics are a great tool for great racing.  

Rebel, out.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:09 am

R1 - Was good fun trying to keep up with Aid came 2nd so all good.
R2 - On the warm up lap Ade's car lagged across the track sideways (literally) and broke my suspension so started from the back. Was fun working way through.
R3 - No idea what happened started on the wrong tyres so pitted when got some damage and swapped over and started making my way through.

Sorry if i hit anyone or got in their way.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3