Registration & All Information

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Registration & All Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration & All Information

Post by MAxStigson Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Gamertag: MAxStigson
Do you accept the rules? Yes

MAxStigson

MAxStigson

Back to top Go down

Registration & All Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration & All Information

Post by Butshe94 Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Gamertag:
Have you posted your seeding run? Not Yet

Butshe94

Butshe94

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDave49 Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Gamertag: DangerDave49
Have you posted your seeding run? N/a

Car selection, Renault RS01.

What do I need to do to sign up for this please?
I'm not fast but am clean.

DangerDave49

DangerDave49

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstack UK Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Gamertag: Woodstack UK
Have you posted your seeding run? No

Car selection Renault RS01

Newly registered on the forum and a bit of a late entry but keen to join and get racing!

Woodstack UK

Woodstack UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Woodstack UK wrote:Gamertag: Woodstack UK
Have you posted your seeding run? No

Car selection Renault RS01

Newly registered on the forum and a bit of a late entry but keen to join and get racing!

Make sure you put your car choice and the car selection thread here's a link : http://www.thedsrl.com/t814-car-selection-team-registration#10923

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 am

Gamertag: Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by ligerosmoke Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 am

Is it too late to register??

Gamertag: ligerosmoke

ligerosmoke

ligerosmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMiz44 Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 am

Gamertag: TheMiz44

TheMiz44

TheMiz44

​

Back to top Go down

Post by l Havana l Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 am

Gamertag: l Havana l

l Havana l

l Havana l
1000km Of Watkins Glen Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupmania Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello guys.
Already too late to join? Grtz

Cupmania

Cupmania

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Cupmania wrote:Hello guys.
Already too late to join? Grtz

Hi mate you can join but both Divisions have reserves already with division 2 having 4 and division 1 having 2 if you want to chance it tonight you could join us in division 1?

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupmania Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Its ok mate.. I will not join tonight because its to close now.. I will follow the topic and try next week.. Thks for the answer though

Cupmania

Cupmania

Back to top Go down

Post by OTL Milo Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:49 am

Gamertag: milogamer1986
Have you posted your seeding run? Not Yet

OTL Milo

OTL Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamDeJong Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Gamertag: TeamDeJong

TeamDeJong

TeamDeJong

Back to top Go down

Post by NOVOTAPOUT911 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Gamer tag: NOVOTAPOUT911
Do you accept the rules ? Yes

Sent from Topic'it App

NOVOTAPOUT911

NOVOTAPOUT911

Back to top Go down

Post by DEFURIOU5 Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Gamertag: DEFURIOU5

DEFURIOU5

DEFURIOU5

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:29 am

Thank you to all that was involved in this series!!

Here is a link to the standings with all rounds added : http://www.thedsrl.com/t813-standings-rounds

Congratulations to TheMiz44 for winning the Division 1 GT3 World Tour Season 3 title!
Congratulations to his team (akquq racing) and teammate (l Havana l) on winning the team championship!!

Congratulations to B1200 on becoming the first 2x champion in the GT3 World Tour!!

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:26 pm

I have been looking into ways to make the website more social for people so they don't just jump on and sign in/out for events.

With this comes Discord, discord is a great platform for us to use to speak to one another on a daily basis.
there are three ways to use discord Phone/tablet via downloading the app, another is downloading it to your pc or third using the browser version meaning no downloads

Using Discord has alot of advatanges one of them i like is that you can reply to peoples messages using emotes and tagging people in specific messages you want them to see.

There are many different tabs on our discord server but we could use some more if you guys want some specific tabs for games or anything just let me know and i can see what i can do.

Have any questions about discord please ask me by private messaging me on discord
Hope to see you guys on our Discord server Smile

Thanks Zarf

Here is a link to the discord :

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Zarf wrote:Thank you to all that was involved in this series!!

Here is a link to the standings with all rounds added : http://www.thedsrl.com/t813-standings-rounds

Congratulations to TheMiz44 for winning the Division 1 GT3 World Tour Season 3 title!
Congratulations to his team (akquq racing) and teammate (l Havana l) on winning the team championship!!

Congratulations to B1200 on becoming the first 2x champion in the GT3 World Tour!!

Congrats @TheMiz44 and @B1200 on your championship wins!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2