Standings & Round Classifications

Go down

Standings & Round Classifications Empty Standings & Round Classifications

Post by Zarf Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Standings & Round Classifications GT3_Banner_S2_V2

If you disconnect before 80% distance of the race is complete you will not receive any points.

>

Last edited by Zarf on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Standings & Round Classifications Empty Re: Standings & Round Classifications

Post by LE MUNDO Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 pm

This all looks very smart. Good job Idiot and Zarf, Good job!!

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm

LE MUNDO wrote:This all looks very smart. Good job Idiot and Zarf, Good job!!

Thank you LE MUNDO Cool

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:46 pm

With 2 rounds remaining it seems its gonna be a blast for who 's finally getting on the podium in both divisions!! awesome stuff guys well done all drivers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Added Round 7 Points Congratulations to B1200 For racking up the Drivers Title but also winning the team championship together with BigDtheMighty one race early. Massive Congrats

Season Calendar

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 am

congrats guys for the win of the championship! Great drivers both B1200 & BIGD. But we still have one round remaining, and i intend to get on that podium. i will give all i've got to get the checkered flag in Monza so be prepared Dave to receive the fight of your life lol. Cool

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 am

Zarf wrote:
Added Round 7 Points Congratulations to B1200 For racking up the Drivers Title but also winning the team championship together with BigDtheMighty one race early. Massive Congrats

Season Calendar

Congratulations @B1200 and Prancing moose motorsport!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 am

Zarf, that is absolutely ace. Thank you so much for producing that and for running the championship. It'll be going up on the office wall.

I know how much work goes into those graphics and that's before you account for the admin involves with running everything so smoothly.

John (Sin), I wouldn't expect anything less than a great, clean fight from you at Monza. Best of luck to you.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:45 am

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:Zarf, that is absolutely ace. Thank you so much for producing that and for running the championship. It'll be going up on the office wall.

I know how much work goes into those graphics and that's before you account for the admin involves with running everything so smoothly.

John (Sin), I wouldn't expect anything less than a great, clean fight from you at Monza. Best of luck to you.

Awesome BigD glad you like it Cool Thanks also for understanding that alot of work goes into running leagues cheers

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:Zarf, that is absolutely ace. Thank you so much for producing that and for running the championship. It'll be going up on the office wall.

Congrats Dave and your team mate for winning the series. Yes, driving in a sportsmanlike behaviour is always a priority for me. I know my ginetta doesn;t stand too much of a chance to win in the super fast Monza track since it lacks of speed, but i will drive to the limit to get on that podium. Hopefully, i will be more lucky than in Donington GP where i started on poll but setting a hard tyre compound the very last minute before race i destroyed my race. See you on track. Best wishes
your friend
John

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Congratulations BigD for getting on the podium. Though i managed to get on poll in Monza, this ginetta car betrayed my hopes once again dropping me from 1rst place to 6th with race launch. Though the ginetta is a master in flying laps if you drive risky and can get you awesome hotlap times, it prooved to be a total parody of a gt3 class, its a car that feels like is taken out from the age of a 60's generation car when driving it with loaded fuel,it  simply doesn't like to run with a loaded fuel tank period.   Proud to get that 4rth overall though. Congrats to all contenders on both divisions. Hope a new series starts soon.
cheers

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Thanks all who helped make this season what it was. Some great racing fast people and most of all really enjoyable. Overall Winners

Division 1 Title : Zarf
Division 2 Title B1200
Team Champions : Prancing Moose Motorsport Congrats Everyone Very Happy

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:48 am

Congratulations on sealing the division 1 title @Zarf! Amazing job with the coordination and great racing this season, well done Very Happy

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmudge Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 am

Well done Zarf on the championship win.
Well done team Moose on the team win.

I really enjoyed this season racing with you guys, was very sceptical due to the work in progress status of PCARS2 but managed to get through the season with just 1 race affected by the game.

Cheers

Smudge

aerosmudge

aerosmudge

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:21 am

That was a great season. Big thanks to Zarf and Idiot for running everything so smoothly.

And just because we finally scored that 1-2...

Standings & Round Classifications Monza911

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:40 pm

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:That was a great season. Big thanks to Zarf and Idiot for running everything so smoothly.

And just because we finally scored that 1-2...

Standings & Round Classifications Monza911

Awesome Poster BigD Very Happy

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down