Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Post by Admin Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Shouldn't make a difference as UK and europe went back last week.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Post by MichaeI Watts Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Ok.. sounds good.. I have London time on my watch.. and yes right now you are only 4 hours ahead. Tomorrow you will be back to 5 ahead.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Nice, just got the pressure bug when pitting in a practice race. Pressures when up to 3.2 all around.
Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed) - Page 3 Ridicu10
So what happens next, is the car becomes undrivable, and you try and pit but they keep putting the same high pressure tires on until you are forced to retire because the game always has to screw someone. Very Happy

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:25 pm

OUT.
Dont feel like practicing for the game to ruin the race with bugs and stuff.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:33 pm

MichaeI Watts wrote:Nice, just got the pressure bug when pitting in a practice race. Pressures when up to 3.2 all around.
So what happens next, is the car becomes undrivable, and you try and pit but they keep putting the same high pressure tires on until you are forced to retire because the game always has to screw someone. Very Happy

exactly what I had at Texas the other day Mad

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:49 pm

so we're only at 11 ins at the moment. might be able to fit into one lobby

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmosumo Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:03 pm

In

Simmosumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:35 pm

OUT

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:12 pm

MichaeI Watts wrote:Nice, just got the pressure bug when pitting in a practice race. Pressures when up to 3.2 all around.
That sucks!! I was close to buying last week but things like this that ruin a race keep popping up in my mind and making me keep my cash in my pocket for awhile longer.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:37 pm

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 pm

[quote="BigDaveTheMighty"]Link for Micko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzYw-nPs-LQ[/quote

Thanks Dave, a great help

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Thanks to Le Mundo for hosting. No lag at all. Sorry for locking up Turn 1, Lap 1. Looking forward to next week.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 am

So did the Race on Sunday count for anything?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Would love to know how this race went. Any issues with the lobby or the race in general. Does it seems as though progress is being made with the game or are the problems still as apparent?

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm

I didn"t have any issues in the race surprisingly. 11 Showed up it took 42 minutes to get everyone in the room with the right liveries and cars, only to have Webbers get Disco'ed. I think one or two people ended up with the tire psi bug?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:17 pm

MichaeI Watts wrote:I didn"t have any issues in the race surprisingly. 11 Showed up it took 42 minutes to get everyone in the room with the right liveries and cars, only to have Webbers get Disco'ed. I think one or two people ended up with the tire psi bug?
Is that another game issue?

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
MichaeI Watts wrote:I didn"t have any issues in the race surprisingly. 11 Showed up it took 42 minutes to get everyone in the room with the right liveries and cars, only to have Webbers get Disco'ed. I think one or two people ended up with the tire psi bug?
Is that another game issue?

It is an issue where sometimes you can't choose a livery once you are in the lobby. But most of the 42 minutes was spent trying to get a host other than Webbers to set up the lobby with all the correct settings. Once we got into the quali and race there was zero lag and no one dropped out. There were a few guys who experienced the psi bug but I think they both determined they were using metric measurements and were going to try to replicate with imperial. We also all tried Mundo's suggestion of turning down the visual effects, maybe that had some positive effect. I think mostly it has to do with everone's UP and DOWN speeds. I know we had at least 4 North Americans connected to a British host and had no lag. Hopefully we can continue the season.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:50 pm

MichaeI Watts wrote:So did the Race on Sunday count for anything?
yeah it counted, the standings will be updated soon

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Are we doing any racing this week in the 200k. I am glad to host anytime. It shouldn't be such a ball ache this time as I will set the lobby up prior to the evening kicks off. Think we need a show of hands whether to continue or not, I for one want to continue, how about you lot. We had a good race on Sunday why not continue.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:58 pm

LE MUNDO IN
IF WE RACE.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm In.. Bug's or not I have a blast racing with respectable drivers!

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by B1200 Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm In if we race

B1200

B1200

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:11 pm

please vote for your preference here
http://www.thedsrl.com/t637-dsrl-staff-member-update

it will be decided tomorrow if we race on sunday or postpone the series.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3