Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Post by Def King Drizzy Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Sorry I'm out did not realise there is the F1 Grand Prix. See you next week.

Def King Drizzy

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Red Bull Ring - (Completed)

Post by TM aidtheace Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 am

Im now unsure as the US GP is on and may use this as a drop round.
So im now a maybe

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 am

You know you can record all of Lewis' victories, for watching later. Very Happy

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by trevormont Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:47 am

Or do what i do and put a small monitor meside your setup and check in regularly

Sent from Topic'it App

trevormont

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ddi3_94 Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:54 pm

IN

3ddi3_94

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Hope this race goes well for you guys on Sunday. I would have tuned in to watch some of it but I am assuming from the rules post that there are to be no streams due to the games instabilities?

I'll be checking in here after with interest as still holding out on purchasing the game while things are still so uncertain with it.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Sign up for the rescheduled Round 2 is now open. Please post 'IN' to get your spot on the grid.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:27 pm

IN

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 pm

IN

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:04 pm

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Just to reiterate, I'm IN.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by B1200 Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:26 pm

In

B1200

B1200

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:34 pm

in

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:10 pm

In

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

in

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 pm

LE MUNDO IN

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm

I have it on quite a good source that if everyone turns off all of the visual effects like dirt on windscreen rain drops etc it dose improve connection issues. Give it a try. May be an idea to get it done before we start on Sunday so no waiting. have been racing with guy called HornetVenom with very few issues.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ddi3_94 Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm

In

3ddi3_94

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Weather has been updated. It is Medium Cloud for both qualifying and the race this weekend.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trevormont Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:09 am

im out for this one guys. i have to work on sunday Sad

trevormont

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 pm

LE MUNDO wrote:I have it on quite a good source that if everyone turns off all of the visual effects like dirt on windscreen rain drops etc it dose improve connection issues. Give it a try. May be an idea to get it done before we start on Sunday so no waiting. have been racing with guy called HornetVenom with very few issues.

Absolutely. Can't hurt...

Also, I've just had to download a small (couple of hundred meg) patch... Can we all make sure we've downloaded it before Sunday? It'll be a right old b*llache if we're all on different versions.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Another helpful tip to make the lobby run better is checking your NAT. Before the newest dashboard update my NAT was always "open". Now most of the time i sign on it's moderate, however the xbox can now put it back to open itself.
Go to Settings -> Network -> Test Multiplayer Connection and once this test is complete a new box pops up that says Test NAT. Run the Test NAT and once it's complete it puts my NAT back to Open. Has worked every time for me.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:06 pm

So just asking but we're not doing manditory pits because they're bugged as well correct?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:48 pm

A quick reminder to US Racers, we switch to Standard Time, Sunday A.M. Fall back 1 hour.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:36 pm

So does their time change too?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next