The DSRL 1000km of Watkins Glen

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The DSRL 1000km of Watkins Glen - Page 3 Empty Re: The DSRL 1000km of Watkins Glen

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:03 am

Thoroughly enjoyed Q3 tonight. Great to see a good number of cars on track for this one and some very good times posted. Well done Nic on the top time tonight. Personally delighted with my best time of 1:34.101, almost half a second improvement over my best time in my practices. Only slight disappointment was being over 4/tenths up on the final lap in sector 1, lost some of that in sector 2 but still looking good to break into the 33's but just pushed too hard into the heel and ran wide.

Great fun though and looking forward to the big event on Sunday Very Happy

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

The DSRL 1000km of Watkins Glen - Page 3 Empty Re: The DSRL 1000km of Watkins Glen

Post by Admin Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 pm

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!

That was a brilliant race and I cannot thank the Staff and everyone who raced enough.

Pulling this sort of event off is not easy. i have seen a number of other leagues doing an event like this and struggle to keep to a reasonable schedule. I can assure all of you that this going to be the first of many races that we will do running over even longer distances.

I hope you have all had an enjoyable time and that it gives you the thirst for more.

Finally well done our winners Akquq Racing with a dominate display on their first time with the DSRL!!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:45 pm

I really enjoyed it all though I have to admit to a lot of nerves leading up to the stint.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:22 am

24Hrs of Le Mans? Maybe 6 hrs of Spa first, lol. All kidding aside it felt good to be back in the car and a part of a team again. Thanks for Hosting and Zarf for inviting me to drive for his team.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 am

I loved that. Well done all. Well done Rebel, we qualified last, we both double stinted and finished 4th(I think). We kept it mostly clean. I avoided spinning cars in both stint 1 and 4 at turn 1. Stint 2 was pretty clean for me. With about 15 laps left in stint 4 I caught Toast who either just left the pits or had a cut track but he was slower up the "S" and I was indecisive on which side to go so I tapped the drivers side wall causing left rear suspension damage. Luckly I was well ahead of MOV who was having ffb troubles and I limped it home without having to fix the damage. For me to go that long without much of a self induced issue is a good sign.

Can't wait for what P Cars 2 will bring. I'll have to hire one of you fast guys for a driver coaching session next time.

Absoulty epic job by Aid and Webber on the stream. I loved how someone said you were the DSRL version of the radio Le Mans guys, it's true.

Last edited by Hurt MaGurt on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 am

Great race, and great job on the Mixer broadcast!!!

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:09 am

That was a blast! Thanks Hurt MaGurt, for anchoring Dedicated Rebellion to a 4th place finish. DSRL is the premier XBOX Sim Racing Community, anywhere, regardless of size. I have been a part of long distance, stage races on much larger, more established Forums or Sites. No one holds a candle to DSRL. Thanks again, DSRL Webbers, Admins, and fellow Dedicated Sim Racers.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 am

Awesome Coverage from the commentators!

Congrats to Akquq Racing for winning the race overall and having miles of pace!!

Big shout to @micko39 in the last stint who held it together from me pushing him down to the end. i'll get you next time old gun Smile

Overall from the team perspective we all did mega things michael stint 1 got us to p3 stint 2 was dry for me but still fun

stint 3 @idiot1995 went solid
apart from the touch with the kerb which gave him damage and stint 4 well...

oops Shocked but happy where we finished overall

P3    (Petroblast Racing)

Last edited by Zarf on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiraq Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Thank you very much for this opportunity. Was a pleasure to drive with you guys. Really enjoyed it and thanks to the stream I could watch the race again with nice commentary.
A shame you didn't catch my two big saves, they were worth watching lol.

Tough luck for our team in stint 3, but congratulations to the winners and to everyone who finished.

I am ready for the next one, hopefully on a track I like Smile

Chiraq

Back to top Go down

Post by Def King Drizzy Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Thank you guys (streamers and drivers alike), this was a superb event! I had never done endurance in a team so thank you guys again for that!

After 19 laps in stint 1, the guys put in some more than decent work and got us laps om the board, allowing us to finish P9 after another team had some troubles as well. Bit of a scare during stint 3 when varzak had no pace, I attempted to unlap myself with the result we know lol.

Looking forward to the next one!

Def King Drizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrismk360 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Well done DSRL Webbers88 / DSRL Aidtheace was an awesome stream and event

Also well done to Akquq racing on the win you guys had some serious pace

I can't wait for project cars 2 if theres going to be more events like this it was awesome well done to everyone who took part

Chrismk360

Chrismk360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3