Extending the IndyCar series Yes or No

Go down

To extend the IndyCar series

Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_lcap0%Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_lcap11%Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_lcap89%Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Empty Extending the IndyCar series Yes or No

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:39 am

As we only have one more round left a lot of the IndyCar guys have expressed interest in added another 3-4 races to take us up to Project Cars 2.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Empty Re: Extending the IndyCar series Yes or No

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Definitely up for thus extension. Its been too much fun to drop it now with almost 3 months until pCars 2 hits our drives.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Extending the IndyCar  series Yes or No Empty Re: Extending the IndyCar series Yes or No

Post by Lemarrrrrr Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Definitely should do some more races in this series, this has been the best championship I've taken part in, great close competitive racing. Thanks Rich, we should do some more.

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 am

The cleanest and fastest guys I have ever raced with. Carry on until pCARS2 I say.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down