Round 1: Rally Germany

Go down

Round 1: Rally Germany  Empty Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Round 1: Rally Germany  S8r110

Round 1 of Season 8 is here! Good luck to all drivers competing in the opening round in Germany!

Stages, services and conditions for Round 1:

Round 1: Rally Germany  Dsrlrc15

Rally Germany stages are live from October 11th- October 18th

Feel free to discuss your rally here & post any pictures, videos, gameclips, stream links, summaries etc. from the opening round in this thread.

Registration: http://www.thedsrl.com/t856-dsrl-rc-season-8-registration
Racenet link (live timing, full schedule and rally results): https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc

Last edited by EpilepticToast on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Rally Germany  Empty Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EightOneZero Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Its very quiet here!

How did you all do?

I'm not a huge fan of Germany but I'm pretty pleased with my result. Didn't have any big issues apart from a sticky handbrake on a few stages and running over a few spectators toes. Without the time penalty I may have managed 11th place. 2 long stages in the dark wasn't ideal too.

It's a very close call at the top of the time sheet too. That's crazy.

Sent from Topic'it App

EightOneZero

EightOneZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm

I was having a solid battle with some of the back markers with my usual slow pace and few mistakes. Then I started the long stage 6 by puncturing my front right. I attempted to continue like this but after two trips into the fans and most of the stage left I gave up the 1-1/2 minutes repair the wheel.
It's nice to be back in a 4WD car and the Citroen sounds great. On to the next one.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:17 pm

My rally went ok, kept it mostly clean but stupidly I didn't prep the gear ratios before starting so I was adjusting them on the fly at each service. Lost quite a bit of time to the front pack in 5 stages redlining 6th but eventually found more pace after changing final drive more to top speed at the last service (not enough though) . Still couldn't match the rapid French front runners but happy with the better pace after the gear change. Looking forward to getting onto the gravel stages in Wales next! Citroen is very floaty but fun to drive when it gets going.
here is my last stage on board:

Last edited by EpilepticToast on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Final day to complete Round 1! Timer expires at 7pm EST/ 12am BST

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:00 am

Round 1 is now complete!

Rally Germany:
21 entries
20 starters
20 finishers
1 DNS
0 DNF

Winner:
 @Goliath87 - Ford Focus 07'

Congratulations to GT R Goliath on claiming the victory in the opening round of season 8! The podium was an all French Ford lockout that saw a very close battle between the top 3 ending just seconds apart! Well done to all who completed the first rally  Smile

Standings will be updated and posted here ASAP. Next up is round 2, Rally Wales!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by waltcynt Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:38 am

my rally is not too bad, I really try to ride because the rallies on earth do not like me congratulations to all!

waltcynt

waltcynt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down