Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them

Go down

Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them Empty Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them

Post by Chappers01 Sat May 05, 2018 4:04 pm

My name is Ben and I’ve just joined this forum, I have a Logitech g920 and play games such as f1 2017 and project cars, recently looking into assetto corsa, can anyone lend a hand and help me find somewhere with good quality racing in the league???

Chappers01

Chappers01

Back to top Go down

Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them Empty Re: Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them

Post by Idiot1995 Sat May 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Welcome to The DSRL!

Do you have project cars 2 Ben?

Idiot1995

Idiot1995

Back to top Go down

Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them Empty Re: Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them

Post by Chappers01 Sat May 05, 2018 5:04 pm

No I do not, I have the original but not the second one, is that a good one to get for all the the most series?

Chappers01

Chappers01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thé Wolf Tue May 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello GT R The Wolf driver Team GT R (Gold Team Racing e-sport). 26 year old, lives in France. I play online and has champions hop for1year. Play mainly project cars in competitive mode and also in fun mode on Assetto Corsa. I will commit to the TC championship. See you soon for burning gum !! Sorry for my English, long live Google translation.

Thé Wolf

Thé Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Wed May 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Welcome to the DSRL, Ben and GT R Wolf! All active championships can be found directly on the homepage if you would like to register for any of them.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappers01 Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Will F1 2018 be getting a series when it is released?

Chappers01

Chappers01

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Tue May 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Chappers01 wrote:Will F1 2018 be getting a series when it is released?

Unfortunately not unless we find someone to host it

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Want to know about some racing series and how I can find them Empty Hello from NZ!

Post by Bad Karma Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi everyone.
Currently on pcars 1 and 2, looking for competitive racing and having fun. I belong to a gaming community 700 strong, but we only have a handfull of racers, so here i am to maybe get involved and afew may follow me over.

Bad Karma

Bad Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 am

Bad Karma wrote:Hi everyone.
Currently on pcars 1 and 2, looking for competitive racing and having fun. I belong to a gaming community 700 strong, but we only have a handfull of racers, so here i am to maybe get involved and afew may follow me over.

Welcome to the DSRL. We have a GT3 series about to start and other series in Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa ongoing that you can join. Hope you have a good time and invite others along too.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down