Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing

Go down

Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing Empty Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing

Post by Rack Jainey Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Hey everyone, i've been sim racing for about two years now and i found this from an xbone club and it looks great. absolutely exhausted of public lobbies and this looks like the ideal sim racing experience for xbox one so i figured i'd come say hi. If someone could help me out to get into my first serious that would be great because this whole thing is a lot to take in. so some help would be greatly appreciated. say hi id like to make some friends here

Rack Jainey

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing Empty Re: Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing

Post by Admin Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Rack! Welcome to the forums. The DSRL is all about sim racing so you have come to the right place. Any questions you have just send them to the Admin team or just ask on the forums. See you on track!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing Empty Re: Hey guys, want to get into serious sim racing

Post by Rack Jainey Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:56 pm

DSRL Webbers88 wrote:Hi Rack! Welcome to the forums. The DSRL is all about sim racing so you have come to the right place. Any questions you have just send them to the Admin team or just ask on the forums. See you on track!

Thanks mate i appreciate that. just questioning i signed up for a race series as a solo driver, is there anything i need to do but wait after registering for a series?

Rack Jainey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Welcome. We currently are in the middle of 3 different series rotation for our main Sunday races. These all require a seeding run which will place you in either the top or bottom lobby. You can find the seeding run info for each series here for Ginetta's , Formula 3 or GT3 You just need to set a time and let the Admins know.

We also have a mid week series, a Saturday Indy Car series and our DIRT league which don't require seeding. I'm sure you'll find some great racing here with great people.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by stevielow Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 pm

hey Jack welcome to The DSRL.

Any questions or advice please feel free to ask any of the admin staff.

stevielow

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down