1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS!

Go down

1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS! Empty 1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS!

Post by TM aidtheace Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Qualifying Results.

1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS! 1000km16

Multiculti Racing snatched pole position by 0.087 with less than 20 minutes left of Q4 by a stunning lap by RG Matiiz. This bumps down Akquq Racing to P2 with its all to play for tomorrow. P3 will be DSRL Motorsport from G.W.R in P4. Then in P5 and P6 will come Petroblast Racing and Anglo French Motorsport. Bringing up the 4th row will be Full Throttle Racing and UP2 Speed Customs in P7 and P8. The last but not least will be the final row of Prancing Moose Motorsport and Dedicated Rebellion in P9 and P10.

The race will be long and hard fought throughout and I would to thank all of the drivers and teams that have made this event possible.
If anyone does want to watch the race is will be LIVE on Mixer.com all day from 3.30pm UK time, right until 10pm at night.
The whole race coverage can be found live at https://mixer.com/DSRL_aidtheace

I hope to see you all there. Make an account if you haven't already and get your comments, questions and requests in. We will be commentating the whole time with me and Webbers on air.

Please make sure you are online at least 10 minutes before your stint and on the game and setup ready for your stint invite.

Thanks again. And I will see you all tomorrow.
Good Luck !!

Last edited by DSRL aidtheace on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS! Empty Re: 1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS!

Post by l Havana l Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 am

Well done everyone, very nice lap RG Matiiz!

l Havana l

l Havana l
1000km Of Watkins Glen Champion

Back to top Go down

1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS! Empty Re: 1000km of Watkins Glen QUALIFYING RESULTS!

Post by Hammerpgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Brilliant job everyone. Qualifying was exciting and a lot of fun. Great organising guys.. really impressive.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Just a thought, but perhaps we should have Pro and Am drivers on the same team and average the qualifying like they do in Le Mans. You're only as fast as your slowest driver. Again just a thought, but maybe it would make the competition a little closer.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down