Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps GP - Division 1&2 Sign In/Out

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps GP - Division 1&2 Sign In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps GP - Division 1&2 Sign In/Out

Post by stevielow Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:53 pm

in

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps GP - Division 1&2 Sign In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps GP - Division 1&2 Sign In/Out

Post by stonedstig Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:56 pm

In

stonedstig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:
Zarf wrote:Division 2 host for this week has changed and is now BigDtheMighty so please be aware when you get invites

Yep - I'll be sending out friend requests to those people on the entry list who aren't on my friends list later today - so expect 'em and accept 'em.

Cheers

Dave

Hi BigDtheMighty. I am racing in division 2 today Sunday 11/3/2018 @ Spa GT3 round 2 world championship. Add me pls. i wll add you. My gamertag SinCleaneR72 see you on track tonight.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hyvaerinen Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 pm

In

hyvaerinen

hyvaerinen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:10 pm

John Gouzouassis wrote:
BigDaveTheMighty wrote:
Zarf wrote:Division 2 host for this week has changed and is now BigDtheMighty so please be aware when you get invites

Yep - I'll be sending out friend requests to those people on the entry list who aren't on my friends list later today - so expect 'em and accept 'em.

Cheers

Dave

Hi BigDtheMighty. I am racing in division 2 today Sunday 11/3/2018 @ Spa GT3 round 2 world championship. Add me pls. i wll add you. My gamertag SinCleaneR72 see you on track tonight.

Hi Sin

I added you last week, so you’re already on the list.

Cheers

Dave

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Here is the standings and rounds updated to include Spa Standings after Spa

After this round a few people have been removed for various reasons and there car selections will be given back if you would like to choose them

TLP STaLLiOnO - Division 2
Hower77 - Division 2
Talis ripper - Division 2

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by GustavoSk Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:46 pm

what happened yesterday in division 2?
i did the classification and the session was finished, but the host began a new session direct in the race...and i stayed out of the race.
i was without my earphone

GustavoSk

GustavoSk

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi Gus,

First of all, apologies for the confusion.

We started a new lobby to help improve connection stability. The qualifying lobby had connection issues with several drivers having to reconnect during the 15-minute session.

You were invited to and were present in the new lobby for the race, but had left the party chat. You missed the grid because you didn't ready up before the two-minute countdown reached zero.

A mic, headset or as a very minimum being present in the party chat with it coming through your TV speakers would've helped to avoid this. The other drivers in the lobby were telling you to ready up before the timer completed its countdown so that you wouldn't miss the start.

Once that two-minute countdown has begun on the pre-race screen, it can't be stopped. Anyone who hasn't confirmed they're ready in game will not progress through to the start of the race. It's unfortunate, but we really did do all we could to help you avoid missing the race.

Dave

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by GustavoSk Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:15 pm

BigDaveTheMighty wrote:Hi Gus,

First of all, apologies for the confusion.

We started a new lobby to help improve connection stability. The qualifying lobby had connection issues with several drivers having to reconnect during the 15-minute session.  

You were invited to and were present in the new lobby for the race, but had left the party chat. You missed the grid because you didn't ready up before the two-minute countdown reached zero.

A mic, headset or as a very minimum being present in the party chat with it coming through your TV speakers would've helped to avoid this. The other drivers in the lobby were telling you to ready up before the timer completed its countdown so that you wouldn't miss the start.

Once that two-minute countdown has begun on the pre-race screen, it can't be stopped. Anyone who hasn't confirmed they're ready in game will not progress through to the start of the race. It's unfortunate, but we really did do all we could to help you avoid missing the race.

Dave

Hi Dave,

thanks for the answer
before the qualification i lost my connection, when i returned was the time of qualify and i wasn't in the party chat.
this and the lack of my earphone made me lose the conversations.

about the two minutes, i was there but the "ready" button was not enabled at any time for confirmation, maybe some problem with my connection in the new lobby, but I did not confirm because during the 2 minutes the button was not enabled.

realy i don't know if exists any informations about it in the rules..but, i think...if necessary a new lobby, begin in the qualification...if anybody have any problem exists a litlle time to return

well, past..let's go to the next

GustavoSk

GustavoSk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2