Round 5- Long Beach- (Completed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 5- Long Beach- (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 5- Long Beach- (Completed)

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:26 pm

I am from New England but I'm a New York sports fan. I live just about 100 miles from either Boston or NY. Great mix of fans here and makes for great sports rivalries between friends. It is fun to hate greatness...go Jaguars!

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Round 5- Long Beach- (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 5- Long Beach- (Completed)

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Ok I count 8 Ins for tonight with 4 in each class, I think we will go ahead with the race now that there's 6+ drivers in. I don't think postponing to next week is the best option either as the Rolex 24hr is on next weekend so that might need to be a break week anyway due to low numbers. Also, will the superbowl clash with race time on the 4th feb?

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Hurt MaGurt wrote:I am from New England but I'm a New York sports fan. I live just about 100 miles from either Boston or NY. Great mix of fans here and makes for great sports rivalries between friends. It is fun to hate greatness...go Jaguars!

Excellent behaviour! Wink

Looking forward to tonight's race. I'll catch up with the BBC's NFL coverage in the week. It's pretty good provided you're happy to wait.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Toast the super bowl will not start until about an hour after we finish. We will be ok. Looking forward to today's race.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 pm

ok cool thanks.
I just started a practice lobby if anyone would like to join before the race

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:51 pm

I'm going to open up a practice lobby from just after 19.00 GMT if anyone's interested. Just join the party and we'll go from there.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:11 pm

A tough - but ultimately enjoyable race - even if I did come dead last. I pushed too hard after telling myself not to do exactly that and went up the escape road a couple of times. I also ended up pitting three times for repairs...

Oh, and Mike, you were right about Tom Brady...

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Yeah that was a tough one, but definitely quite enjoyable to drive at times with Long Beach being such a tight precision track. Well done to @3ddi3_94 and @MichaeI Watts on their Round 5 class wins!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 am

Are we on for tomorrow? I can't see a thread and I know we were talking about a week off for the Daytona 24.

BigDaveTheMighty

BigDaveTheMighty

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:26 pm

oh wow I'm sorry, yeah we are gonna take a break week so no race on tomorrow. I thought I put it up it but apparently I didn't hit post

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2