Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!! Empty Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!!

Post by Admin Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:34 am

Post here to sign in for the next championship race. Just post "IN' and you will be entered for the race

Up next....

Round 1: Donington Park National
Races: 3
Laps: 15
Date: April 3rd 2016 8pm BST
In game Race 1 start time: 1300
In game Race 2 start time: 1500
In game Race 3 start time: 1700
Weather: Overcast for all 3 races.

Drivers currently in:

#3 - Rebel Whitey - T3 Racing
#4 - Hurt MaGurt - T3 Racing
#5 - ReadingRich - CRT
#7 - PCS420
#19 - aidtheace - Staffs Uni Racing
#27 - Jeepman1956 - Strange Boys Racing
#28 - Kewari72 - Strange Boys Racing
#44 - Webbers88 - W07 Motorsport HOST
#45 - Lemarrrrrr - W07 Motorsport
#50 - iHAM EAGLTHRUST - HSF Motorsport
#51 - beetesjuice - HSF Motorsport

Last edited by Webbers88 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 11 times in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!! Empty Re: Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!!

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:44 am

I'M IN!
Name Aiden Browe
Gamertag: aidtheace
Team name: Staffs Uni Racing
Car: TBA

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!! Empty Re: Round 1 Donington Park National sign in!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:58 am

In for beetes and I

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:02 pm

IN

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:49 am

In

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemarrrrrr Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 pm

in

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:39 pm

in

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:52 am

Kewari Strange Boy Racing IN
Jeepman Strange Boy Racing IN

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Looking good for tonight. Hopefully we shall see the MunLow boys and then we will be at 13. That'll be a DSRL record.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Great turn out today. Distractins led to mistakes, which led to frustration, which led to more mistakes. Apologies to those I offended. Looking forward to redemption next week. Thanks to Hurt MaGurt for a solid finish.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:56 pm

I want to thanks each and everyone of one tonight. That was a brilliant nights racing. Yes there were a couple of problems with first PCS and then me not being able to connect properly, but after that i think how the event ran was fantastic. Without you guys being able to follow the structure it just would not be possible. Oh and Im really sorry about my, quite frankly, appalling start in race 1.

Apart from aidtheace who has a 21 point lead for the drivers championship, it is a very close competition behind. Have to admit, seeing how fast aid and beetesjuice were, I think tuning is really going to help.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:14 am

Great racing gents. Apologies for a few times I may have been a bit too aggressive on the track. Still learning the open wheel style. I've only done GT racing before.

But to piggyback of Webber's comments above, tuning and practice will play a huge role for this series. The car's have a lot of downforce and once the tires come up to temperature, they can corner a lot quicker than anticipated.

Can't wait for next week!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:50 am

Loved tonight's racing. Well done to everybody.
Had some great battles. Especially with beetesjuice and stevielow. Very Happy
It's nice to have the championship lead but that won't last long as I know I can't make some on the races hahaa.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

quick little snippet from last night.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Here is Highlights of Round 1 from Donington Park National. Race 1. Enjoy!  Very Happy

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Excellent thanks aid!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Webbers88 wrote:Excellent thanks aid!

No problem, Might try and do race 2 at some point Smile

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks Mate

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Great work with the highlights

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Jeepman1956 wrote:Thanks Mate
Hurt MaGurt wrote:Great work with the highlights

Its okay Jeepman, and thanks Hurt  Smile  Enjoyed making them to be hounest. Stay tuned for Race 2 soon. Very Happy

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:51 pm

OK Cool. Ive been playing with iMovie on my mac so hopefully I should be able to put something together aswell.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Race 2 Highlights from Donington Park National! Hope you all enjoy. Tried the best I could with this one using only the Xbox record feature.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Nice one mate. Love the little graphic at the end. I Win!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:29 pm

I thought that at the end might make you smile. Hahaha. Just a little added extra. I think on the whole the replay is a lot better. In time more rather than just a bunch of clips.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next