Hello Fellow Race Drivers

Go down

Hello Fellow Race Drivers Empty Hello Fellow Race Drivers

Post by MichaeI Watts Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

My Xbox gamertag is my name: MichaeI Watts, with the L being an I. With that said, I've raced with many of the founding members of this site in my World Endurance Challenge GT3 series on RaceDepartment.com before. Very respectful bunch of fast drivers I must say. I appreciate that you guys take racing as serious as I do. Many of us put endless hours of practice and testing in to the game much to the chagrin of our family and social lives. I look forward to getting back on the track very soon and racing with this great bunch of drivers.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Race Drivers Empty Re: Hello Fellow Race Drivers

Post by Admin Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Great to see you join us Michael. Awesome to have someone race with us who also knows the trials and tribulations of organising leagues. Looking forward to seeing you on track again!!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Webbers, I'd love to talk to you sometime about league hosting. I've been at Racedepartment.com for many years now and even though its a good site I like the fact you guys focus more on Xbox which is where I'm at. I know you have a a GT3 endurance series but I would like to maybe be a part of that or in some phase of planning with the new Game.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down