IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen

Go down

IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen Empty IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 am

Hi guys,
I've already talked to a couple of guys about running a car in the Watkins Glen endurance race.
So far it looks like there's 3 of us but would at like another driver for our car and would encourage any other regular IndyCar driver to form a team.
If any bodies interested please let me know.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen Empty Re: IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 am

I've mentioned this to a couple of guys too. Sounds really cool but do you know the start time for it as that doesn't seem to be noted anywhere.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen Empty Re: IndyCar team(s) in 1000km of the Glen

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm

I am IN on the 1000km for sure. Willing to team with anyone. I know Rich and Rebel have both talked about teaming up. If we got more than 4 guys I'd be willing to double stint if it came to that. Basically open for anything. Love the endurance aspect of it and really like the car/track combo. I'm pretty sure I'll be faster paced in the LMP2 than I generally am in Indycars.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Hurt MaGurt wrote:I am IN on the 1000km for sure. Willing to team with anyone. I know Rich and Rebel have both talked about teaming up. If we got more than 4 guys I'd be willing to double stint if it came to that. Basically open for anything. Love the endurance aspect of it and really like the car/track combo. I'm pretty sure I'll be faster paced in the LMP2 than I generally am in Indycars.

I don't think there allowing double stints Hurt in order to minimise the transition from stint to stint.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:45 pm

DSRLReadingRich wrote:I don't think there allowing double stints Hurt in order to minimise the transition from stint to stint.

Yeah wrong choice of words. They are not allowing back to back double stints, but you can run 2 stints for your team as long as someone drives in between your stints. They are allowing teams of 2, 3 or 4. I'd love to see 14 teams on track and if that means people need to double up drive time I'm willing to do that.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Yeah I'm up for that

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Yeah it is how you said Hurt. You can drive 2 stints max as other drivers would need to break up your stints
So you can do 1 and 3 or 1 and 4. Not 1 and 2 or 3 and 4
If that makes sense

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:41 am

DSRL aidtheace wrote:Yeah it is how you said Hurt. You can drive 2 stints max as other drivers would need to break up your stints
So you can do 1 and 3 or 1 and 4. Not 1 and 2 or 3 and 4
If that makes sense

Or 2 and 4 Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down