IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm happy everything was great and all (bar me and Webbers88) had a great nights racing, it's a fun car to drive and though not particularly hard to drive it takes a bit of know how to get the most out of it (I'm yet to get there).
On another note look what I found in my boot (trunk) this morning.

IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up - Page 2 Img_1710

No idea how that got there Very Happy

Hope you all have a great weekend and see you all next Saturday.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: IndyCar World Challenge round 3 Silverstone GP sign up

Post by Hammerpgh Tue May 02, 2017 4:07 pm

DSRLReadingRich wrote:I'm happy everything was great and all (bar me and Webbers88) had a great nights racing, it's a fun car to drive and though not particularly hard to drive it takes a bit of know how to get the most out of it (I'm yet to get there).
On another note look what I found in my boot (trunk) this morning.

No idea how that got there Very Happy

Hope you all have a great weekend and see you all next Saturday.
It's amazing what people will leave in your trunk isn't it Wink

I was looking at that before getting my TX, got some good reviews. Went the TX route in the end though, deal was just too good.. the wife bought it for me last Christmas Wink

Interested to hear how you are getting on with it though.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:51 am

Compared to my TMX it's a different class. So smooth and not notchy like the TMX at all.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2