Set ups.....

Go down

Set ups..... Empty Set ups.....

Post by Mel Dorran Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi all, I'm new to project cars ( many years experience on pc racing mostly toca 1, 2 and 3)..... set ups are my problem, I'm a good clean driver but I'm not big (or sure about set ups). Is there anywhere I can download set ups, I love racing but find setups problematic.... any help would be appreciated....

Mel Dorran

Back to top Go down

Set ups..... Empty Re: Set ups.....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Hello Mel and Welcome to The DSRL
You can got to this website http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar and that give you the means to find a tried and tested set up from the wider project cars community.
You still have to add it manually but it's a invaluable tool and once you find a setu you like you can still fine tune it for your own driving style.

Rich

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Dorran Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks rich...... I guess I'll just need to spend a bit of time doing that.... thanks again....

Mel Dorran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:10 pm

It doesn't take to long and when we get going I'll have a a practice session open before qualifying so I can sort out the invitations etc so there'll be time.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Race tonight. Hi all, if any one is interested a few of us are having pre- test races in the ginetta junior class we will be on at the same time so if you want to have some short race fun then come along. hope to see you all on the track.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Dorran Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi Le Mundo...... just jioned your club what time are you planning to race?

Mel Dorran

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Mel Dorran wrote:Hi Le Mundo...... just jioned your club what time are you planning to race?

I think it will be 8pm mate as thats what time we normally race on a sunday. But the ginetta junior season doesnt start until next week so sign ups are still open of your interested.
Also welcome to the forums bud!

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum