Round 7 - 2nd October, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 7 - 2nd October, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 - 2nd October, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Post by Admin Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 pm

I did do some testing last night and I found that yes you do crash into the outside wall when entering pitlane..........if you are going too fast. Although the AI takes control the car still has its limits.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - 2nd October, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 - 2nd October, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Post by LE MUNDO Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:02 pm

LE MUNDO IN In in

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:04 pm

LE MUNDO in

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fricknlazerbeam Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Apologies, but OUT for tonight's race

Fricknlazerbeam

Fricknlazerbeam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Webbers88 wrote:I did do some testing last night and I found that yes you do crash into the outside wall when entering pitlane..........if you are going too fast. Although the AI takes control the car still has its limits.

Thanks for checking. What is the official pit road speed limit?

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Sorry for the late post. Tonights race entries closed at 6pm. It will only be 1 lobby for the race tonight!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Don't really know what to say about that screen freeze lag, just complete BS from the xbox.
I'm mostly annoyed about the circumstances of it though as I had a healthy TC lead and I was fighting back for the championship up until now. I don't think I'll be able to make every remaining race at this point so it's all gone tits up :roll:
was a fun race up until the 1 fps curse hit, and sounded like a great finish for some of you guys. Hopefully I can make next week, I was planning to miss it but might be able to squeeze it in now its do or die lol.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:16 am

It seemed a bit of a race of attrition last night. This frame freeze is not something that I have not come across, and I hope I don't. These things are sent to try us. Doesn't motorsport suck sometimes eh?

Well done to D4NINHO for the win. I believe both Zarf and Swami had a spin on the last last which gifted D4NINHO the win, although he was pushed hard by dragon7011. Massive congrats to dragon for his first podium with the DSRL. Hope many more come your way.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy 1 Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Well done dan. But i am sad to say sick of the damned lag. About time this game went on a server and not pier to pier but that isnt gonna happen...had my two stop working well getting the minimum 18 laps out of the softs and keeping good pace and was quiet content going from 6th to first then gradually back to 3rd then pit and out again in 6th. Sat running well till lost conection with lobby dispite running via ethernet cable. See what next week brings before i commit to saying im out. So roll on wed's when were playing a game run on a SERVER

Stealthy 1

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Stealthy (very)old buddy F1 has its lag too so the servers are not the soloution.

it doesn seem that some nights lag just happens, no reason it just hits ppl, i had a couple of races where going lobby to lobby meant i had to reset my xbox, i havent had to do this recently so i guess ive had my random weirdness.

i know in your house stealth you have lots of ppl using your net when you race, download speed means nothing if you bandwidth is being used, try playing with no one on anything using the net and i bet its better.

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:46 pm

I go round the house before race night and turn off all the other devices. My iPad, the kids kindles, phones and the lap top.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 am

The frame lag is what I was getting after only completing six laps sorry if I hit anyone in the process. And leaving the race but every two seconds my screen would freeze for four or five seconds. It was just like when someone tried to join a public lobby you got that freeze frame. I think it's worse with quality wheel than a controller. What do you guys think.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:01 am

I'm really not sure what has caused this to happen Mundo. I've never come across it. Then to have 2 others suffer from the same issue points me to something going wrong with our connection. Both Toast and Rebel suffered the same fate but I did not witness either. So I'm stumped at the minute.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:59 pm

yeah that's exactly what I got too Mundo. I think it might be a laguna seca problem now that I think of it more. I've had many odd game issues on this track in league races before, although none as bad as this one was. If it happens again next week it'll confirm if it's a specific connection interference or if it was just the track bugging out. It didn't make sense how it slowed the frame rate if it were lag, it reminds me of the bugged silverstone classic track where fps drops to about 5. we did start with 16 players also which could have been a factor in this. That usually adds a bit of rubber banding and screen tearing but its manageable, again nothing usually as bad as whatever happened on Sunday...

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2