Round 3 - July 3rd, Watkins Glen Short

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 3 - July 3rd, Watkins Glen Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 - July 3rd, Watkins Glen Short

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:56 pm

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - July 3rd, Watkins Glen Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 - July 3rd, Watkins Glen Short

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Annoyingly just discovered I'm an OUT now, sorry

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Odbball wrote:Annoyingly just discovered I'm an OUT now, sorry

It's okay mate. Thanks for letting us know

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Sign ups are now closed! 16 drivers are in for tonight's race and dailyboy3 aso a maybe at the moment so unsure weather it will be 1 or 2 lobbies

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Good luck tonight fellas

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamski Alders Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm going to need all the luck that I can beg borrow and steal, my game isn't loading my save files which all my settings are out of whack and I can't remember what they were to start with. My advice - if you see me on track run away as fast as possible.

Adamski Alders

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Happy with two wins!!

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:00 pm

If you have any incidents you wish the stewards to review, please sent a PM to Webbers, Aidtheace, ReadingRich or myself of the moment of the incident and the drivers involved.

You can sent your clips as well by Xbox Live message.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 am

Should have fared much better this week. 1 DNF and 1 Last place is a hell of a let down. Think I need a brighter coloured car!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:29 pm

McDuff79 wrote:Should have fared much better this week. 1 DNF and 1 Last place is a hell of a let down. Think I need a brighter coloured car!

Better luck next week mate. If you do have any incidents you would like us to review, don't hesitate to send them to us.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:27 pm

How was the race guys? Shame I missed it, not looking good for me next sunday either...
I saw some clips on the activity feed and it looked like there was quite a few avoidable contact situations, don't know the whole story there though.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:36 pm

EpilepticToast wrote:How was the race guys? Shame I missed it, not looking good for me next sunday either...
I saw some clips on the activity feed and it looked like there was quite a few avoidable contact situations, don't know the whole story there though.

Race 1 was a lot of fun and clean and for race 2, people were bringing their inner Maldonaldo for some reason. It was still a good race nonetheless.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:26 pm

If you wish to report a stewards inquiry, please do so in private by sending us a Private Message or by contacting us on Xbox Live. You have until the end of the day before we stop reviewing replays. Thank you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2