Dutch SIM-er says hi!

Go down

Dutch SIM-er says hi! Empty Dutch SIM-er says hi!

Post by LMP Basher Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi,

Registered here a few months ago but didn't get to actually joining a league here just yet.

So here's a little about me.
About two years ago I picked up sim-racing again on the Xbox One (and currently One X).
Before this (waaaay before this, like more than 10 years ago...) I did some sim-racing on the PC but no online league racing or anything. Somehow  at one point I left it behind but this time the virus caught me again harder than ever! Wink
Online racing was soon discovered and now there is no way back!
I have gathered some nice goodies along the way and now have a solid SIM rig to have a blast everytime I get in.
I am currently mostly playing Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2 and some DiRT Rally.
Over at GSR I have had a real blast so far and I hope to enjoy some nice moments here, too, in the near future.
I do work in shifts during the week making this league racing a bit difficult at times during the week but in the weekends I try to be available as much as I can.
Once new series arrive I will definitely sign up. Looking forward to seeing you all on the track!

Last edited by LMP Basher on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

LMP Basher

LMP Basher

Back to top Go down

Dutch SIM-er says hi! Empty Re: Dutch SIM-er says hi!

Post by Zarf Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:02 pm

LMP Basher wrote:Hi,

Registered here a few months ago but didn't get to actually joining a league here just yet.

So here's a little about me.
About two years ago I picked up sim-racing again on the Xbox One (and currently One X).
Before this (waaaay before this, like more than 10 years ago...) I did some sim-racing on the PC but no online league racing or anything. Somehow  at one point I left it behind but this time the virus caught me again harder than ever! Wink
Online racing was soon discovered and now there is no way back!
I have gathered some nice goodies along the way and now have a solid SIM rig to have a blast everytime I get in.
and am currently mostly playing Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2 and some DiRT Rally.
Over at GSR I have had a real blast so far and I hope to enjoy some nice moments here, too, in the near future.
I do work in shifts during the week making this league racing a bit difficult at times during the week but in the weekends I try to be available as much as I can.
Once new series arrive I will definitely sign up. Looking forward to seeing you all on the track!

Hi mate,
glad to have you with us looking forward to racing you in upcoming championships we have Smile

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:19 am

Hello there Smile

Sloe

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum