Round 3 Oulton Park Sign In!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 3 Oulton Park Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 Oulton Park Sign In!!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Yeah I'm doing a whole day of practicing tomorrow ready for sunday

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Oulton Park Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3 Oulton Park Sign In!!!

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Projectcarssetups.eu is a good place to start for self tuning. Find a popular one and try it. If it works for you then you can start adjusting things. Eventually you'll learn what works for you. I'm sure there are other tune sharing sites, that's just the one I used.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 pm

In

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 pm

9 officially entered so far. Going be busy this week.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Early forecast is that it will start clear and then rain will move in....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:54 am

in

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Out can't make it as out for dinner with parents

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Due to changing weather can we have a 5 min warm-up before race 2 and 3? Not for going on track but to tweak setups.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:17 pm

+1 to Hurt's comment

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:50 pm

I am happy to do this. Although this may have to change if we are running late again.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm IN now. Mini got smashed in race one. All packed up early. Will be home on time. All though I've had no practice

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Sorry to hear about the Mini, glad you'll be racing with us. Wait a minute, no I wish you were racing your Mini. Cool

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Yay!! But also, aw dang!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevielow Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 pm

lowie and mundo in

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:43 pm

After a continuing problem with Xbox live, the rest of tonights racing has been abandoned. Due to particularly bad problems with xbox party chat, the ability to communicate across the lobby to set the grid and race start is near impossible.

The 2 races that are still to be run will be run at another date. Either on a separate day to normal sunday night racing, or as an extra 2 races on a sunday night.

There was also an issue with race 1 in which D4ninho gained three minutes in the results, jumping from 4th (I believe) to 1st. This will be investigated via the replays and ensure the correct results are recorded.

I apologise for this as I am sure many of you were looking forward (as was I) to a good nights racing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 pm

The hole thing froze not long after you declared it a no go. Not sure if it's xbl or pcars as the Bentley event isn't doable with 3 hours left

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Yeah it is XBL as there has been a service alert for social and gaming since 20:05 and then core services at 21:15

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemarrrrrr Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm having some issues with Dirt Rally too, must be a big problem

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:57 pm

You'd think They'ed have it sorted by now. On the 360 some times it would take weeks for me to get back on live.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:31 am

I took someone out in the first race due to warping, think it was the second lap, one minute i was behind him next i was on top of him. Knowing microsoft and how quick they react i might be sorted for next weeks races.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 am

Yep, there was terrible lag, couldn't tell if ppl were right infront of me or 200 yrd down the rd.

MY lap times were ace though,lol

i voted re run whole thing as you cant trust the results, so much for better tech...

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:54 pm

I ended up with being 3rd as people's times were glitched. I then had to brake at the start to avoid d4ninho as he was just sat still on my screen and then someone hit me giving me damage and having to pit.
No one is to blame. Only xbox live. Without lag and party issues it would over been a lot smoother.
U votes full even remember run. Even if it's added to the end of the calendar to make it a week longer.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemarrrrrr Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Ive voted for a full meeting re-run, seems like the best idea

Lemarrrrrr

Lemarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Full re-run. Either push everything back a week or just add it to the end of the season.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next