Hi From The UK..!

Go down

Hi From The UK..! Empty Hi From The UK..!

Post by Sir Ropey Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 am

Hi gents, and maybe ladies I don't know ...  scratch

My name is Stu and I'm in my late 30 and from the West Midlands in the UK.

I've been racing online for almost 20 years, since it has pretty much been available really, first of all over LAN's.

I mostly play racing games which are the likes of Assetto Corsa, pCARS, pCARS 2, Dirt Rally, Automobilista, RaceRoom, rFactor 1, rFactor 2, iRacing, F1 series and many many more...I also like survival games and city builders with a few economic strategy games thrown in for good measure.

Aside from racing I enjoy karting, photography computer tech and techy related stuff, cars and motorbikes so quite a variety...

Hope to see some of you on the track sometime soon.. Smile

Stu

Sir Ropey

Sir Ropey

Back to top Go down

Hi From The UK..! Empty Re: Hi From The UK..!

Post by Zarf Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Sir Ropey wrote:Hi gents, and maybe ladies I don't know ...  scratch

My name is Stu and I'm in my late 30 and from the West Midlands in the UK.

I've been racing online for almost 20 years, since it has pretty much been available really, first of all over LAN's.

I mostly play racing games which are the likes of Assetto Corsa, pCARS, pCARS 2, Dirt Rally, Automobilista, RaceRoom, rFactor 1, rFactor 2, iRacing, F1 series and many many more...I also like survival games and city builders with a few economic strategy games thrown in for good measure.

Aside from racing I enjoy karting, photography computer tech and techy related stuff, cars and motorbikes so quite a variety...

Hope to see some of you on the track sometime soon.. Smile

Stu

Hi Stu Glad to see you on the DSRL hope to see you racing in one of our leagues Cool

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Welcome to the DSRL, Stu! Smile

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum