New Driver, sort off...

Go down

New Driver, sort off... Empty New Driver, sort off...

Post by CELTICFOX31 Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Well I signed up on this site a while back that I didn't even remember I did, but anyways I usually race on forza 6, I've had project cars for nearly as long but I don't play it as much as I'm not that good with it, but hopefully if I use it more and get to grips with setting the car up I won't get a tank slapper in most corners. But anyway ill try and start playing the game more, I do like it, it's just I'm crap...upwards and onwards...

CELTICFOX31

Back to top Go down

New Driver, sort off... Empty Re: New Driver, sort off...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Welcome back.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CELTICFOX31 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Hey man, was just wondering if there's folks good at tuning the cars, I usually play forza but in this there's a lot more options and its not the same as forza, had a few laps around le man buggati circuit with the standard setup in the McLaren gt3 and got a 1.45 something, what sort of times would you and others on here get..??

CELTICFOX31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Welcome. Are you using a wheel or controller? If you are using a wheel getting the FFB settings correct can be just as important as tuning the car.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by CELTICFOX31 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:34 pm

I do have a wheel, it's the 458 Spider, but unfortunately I've no where to put it at the minute, to be honest I'm better with the controller..

CELTICFOX31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Ahh ok, I do believe most of us here use wheels but there are definitely controller users who might be able to help with settings....i'm just not sure who they are off the top of my head.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down