Why hello - from Brazil

Go down

Why hello - from Brazil Empty Why hello - from Brazil

Post by Arch3rAc3 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:07 am

Hello, I've been for some time on the xbox group, although I had never visited the website neither have played with you guys before.

You can call me Archer (as I'm commonly called on xbox live - gamertag: Arch3rAc3)

I'm a fairly new player to Project Cars and am enjoying it quite a bit. I love racing with the Formula C - and also have a bit of experience with the other Formulas and the Clio Cup - but unfortunately, playing with randoms online is awful (as you can see from a few of my last DVR recordings from PCars). I always try playing seriously, giving room for overtake when I'm slowing someone down, giving the position back in case I accidentaly hit them and got an advantage from it, and doing clean laps, but some players seem just not to care and some even intentionally push you out of the track when they can. So I pretty much ran tired of wasting a long time in qualifying and training, just to get taken out by a troll online on the first lap.
Therefore, I came here in the hopes that I could race seriously with you guys, maybe take part in some leagues (in case you do) and have fun. It looks like a pretty organized and serious group, hope people are still playing PCars.

I race with all fictional assists turned off (now with the guiding line - which I used to learn the track - off as well) and with the realistic ones on (for the vehicles that allow it).

Thanks for reading Smile

Arch3rAc3

Back to top Go down

Why hello - from Brazil Empty Re: Why hello - from Brazil

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi Archer and welcome to The DSRL.
We have a great group of guys here of all sorts of skill levels.
We are currently running 3 Sunday series (1 a week with a gap week every 4th or so week) these are GT3 Ginetta Jr and Formula. We also have a Saturday IndyCar series and a Dirt series as well. We will also being doing a Assetto Corsa GT4 cup once the Xbox up date is live.
Again welcome to the site and looking forward to racing with you soon.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Welcome Archer. Plenty of fun clean racing to be had here with all sorts of skill levels

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch3rAc3 Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Thanks!
I look forward to racing with you guys as well.
Since you're already playing these series on the weekends, do I have to wait for it to end so I can join?

Arch3rAc3

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Arch3rAc3 wrote:Thanks!
I look forward to racing with you guys as well.
Since you're already playing these series on the weekends, do I have to wait for it to end so I can join?

Welcome Arch3rAc3 Smile
You can sign up to any of our three series now by going to the ones you want to take part in, and going to series registration. From here you will need to read through and you will see a template to fill in with your details like car choice and number and so on.
Once you have done this, you will need to complete a seeding run. Info on this can be found under each series section, a page called seeding run. This will rank you against our current drivers as to which lobby you will be placed in. Once this is done you are eligible to race in that series.
The next race is for the GT3 Endurance Series and this race is a special 2 hour endurance race at Le Mans on Sunday 4th June at 8PM UK time. (Normal races are 1 Hour long)
For this race that is why we have a mid week qualifying. This is not normally the case as all sessions will take place on one day however with it being a long race we like to brake it up.
If you would to jump on xbox live later I can have a chat with you and guide you through it all. Or if you just go to the series you would like to race in and read through all the main pages im sure you will get the idea.

Any questions please dont be afraid to ask.
Cheers, Aid Smile

p.s Gamertag is DSRL aidtheace if you want a chat! Smile

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by stevielow Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi Arch, welcome to the club.

hope you enjoy the racing.

Any qestions please feel free to ask any of the admin staff or post a topic.

stevielow

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch3rAc3 Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 am

DSRL aidtheace wrote:

Welcome Arch3rAc3 Smile
You can sign up to any of our three series now by going to the ones you want to take part in, and going to series registration. From here you will need to read through and you will see a template to fill in with your details like car choice and number and so on.
Once you have done this, you will need to complete a seeding run. Info on this can be found under each series section, a page called seeding run. This will rank you against our current drivers as to which lobby you will be placed in. Once this is done you are eligible to race in that series.
The next race is for the GT3 Endurance Series and this race is a special 2 hour endurance race at Le Mans on Sunday 4th June at 8PM UK time. (Normal races are 1 Hour long)
For this race that is why we have a mid week qualifying. This is not normally the case as all sessions will take place on one day however with it being a long race we like to brake it up.
If you would to jump on xbox live later I can have a chat with you and guide you through it all. Or if you just go to the series you would like to race in and read through all the main pages im sure you will get the idea.

Cheers, Aid Smile

Thanks everyone. I believe I'll be able to get online this weekend, so I'll try adding you as a friend. In case you're not busy maybe we could talk a bit. Meanwhile, I'll read the main pages and do what you said.
Cheers!

Edit: By the way, I've asked to take part in this qualifying session http://www.thedsrl.com/t518-dsrl-gt3-endurance-series-le-mans-qualifying-session-sign-in, although I hadn't yet done my seeding run.
I believe this is it: http://www.thedsrl.com/t390-gt3-seeding-run But it says I could only upload my time until february 3rd. Do I have to wait for the session to end so I can take part in it?

Arch3rAc3

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:32 am

Arch3rAc3 wrote:
DSRL aidtheace wrote:

Welcome Arch3rAc3 Smile

Cheers, Aid Smile

Thanks everyone. I believe I'll be able to get online this weekend, so I'll try adding you as a friend. In case you're not busy maybe we could talk a bit. Meanwhile, I'll read the main pages and do what you said.
Cheers!

Edit: By the way, I've asked to take part in this qualifying session http://www.thedsrl.com/t518-dsrl-gt3-endurance-series-le-mans-qualifying-session-sign-in, although I hadn't yet done my seeding run.
I believe this is it: http://www.thedsrl.com/t390-gt3-seeding-run But it says I could only upload my time until february 3rd. Do I have to wait for the session to end so I can take part in it?

No mate you may take part regardless but we need a seeding run to rank you against lur current drivers.
That date was a deadline for all thw drivers who signed up before the season.
If you could get that done then that would be great.
Cheers

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down