DSRL Ginetta Junior Championship, Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy (22nd January)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DSRL Ginetta Junior Championship, Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy (22nd January) - Page 3 Empty Re: DSRL Ginetta Junior Championship, Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy (22nd January)

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Cracking racing tonight guys.
However I could not see any accidents myself but if you would like to submit a stewards inquiry then please contract me or any admin.
Well done everybody. Smile

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

DSRL Ginetta Junior Championship, Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy (22nd January) - Page 3 Empty Re: DSRL Ginetta Junior Championship, Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy (22nd January)

Post by micko39 Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Not a cracking night for me....got knocked off from behind in two of the three races. Not going to ask for a stewards inquiry as it is unclear from the replays that I have who it was as names on cars vary on clips. Let's hope the driving standard can improve next time!!!!! :twisted:

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by SECR Marko1100 Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6PMGEU7lQI

Onboard from this weekends first round at brands hatch indy .

SECR Marko1100

SECR Marko1100

http://www.southeastcoastracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

MrMarko1100 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6PMGEU7lQI

Onboard from this weekends first round at brands hatch indy .

Blimey! If I even touched that kerb I spun out like a Russian ballet dancer! You were clobbering them! fair play sir, fair play indeed!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:50 pm

micko39 wrote:Not a cracking night for me....got knocked off from behind in two of the three races. Not going to ask for a stewards inquiry as it is unclear from the replays that I have who it was as names on cars vary on clips. Let's hope the driving standard can improve next time!!!!! :twisted:

I went and looked at these incidents throught your clips and saw nothing wrong with anyones driving standards.
We are taking driving standards more seriously and when comments like this appear on the forum I will be investigating them further.
However in one of the incidents you and another car run very wide at turn one and get together after close racing for a number of laps. Genuine mistakes from both of you. Thats a racing incident. 2 cars wanting the same bit of track. Thats bound to happen in these cars.

The second time was at turn 2. 4 cars all going into the corner as one. I was one of them, at the back and I nudged someone then backed off as too not have a huge crash with all four cars. Who ever i nudged then locks up and nudged you wide, and as all 4 cars were so close you lost ground. I dont see any wrong doing in that as in these cars, thats what happens sometimes or it was a genuine mistake from the guy behind. Its racing, nothing wrong with the driving standards of that particular guy.
Its not as if you were competely punted out of the race and in the wall. Not saying ramming is allowed but sometimes contact happens in racing and we cannot go penalising people for a tiny nudge.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by kushman Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 am

kushman in

kushman

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:21 am

Kushman...... this is from 6 weeks ago. If your in for tomorrow please post on Round 3 here

http://www.thedsrl.com/t419-dsrl-ginetta-junior-championship-round-3-snetterton-200-5th-march

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3