Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster

Go down

Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster  Empty Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello all GT:Mrsweets510

Theres something about everything flying pass at high speed when driving that I want more of.
I play Forza 6, Project Cars, F1 2016 and Dirt. On the side I do like me some skyrim.
Looking forward to see ya on the race track.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster  Empty Re: Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello mrsweets, welcome to the forums! Have a look around and get involved with the community. There is many new things to be coming in the future so stick around. See you on track.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster  Empty Re: Hey all. New with a burning desire to drive faster

Post by Rebel Whitey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 am

Hello.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:31 am

Hello, and Welcome to the DSRL! Very Happy

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:33 pm

How Do!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by stevielow Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:09 pm

welcome to the DSRL

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looks like I missed some events. Looking forward to the next one.santa

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum