Round 1 - November 6th, Brands Hatch GP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 1 - November 6th, Brands Hatch GP - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1 - November 6th, Brands Hatch GP

Post by Copper Nuts08 Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Copper Nuts08 IN

Copper Nuts08

Copper Nuts08

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - November 6th, Brands Hatch GP - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1 - November 6th, Brands Hatch GP

Post by DSRL McDuff Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:04 pm

In

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Rebel Whitey wrote:What time are we starting?  Normally, 8 PM UK, however OP says 9 PM UK.  US times appear FUBAR.  Please confirm.

Well we have cam out of BST now and into GMT so its 8PM GMT so its an hour after when it was before. If it was 3pm for you it is now 4pm as our 8pm moved to 7pm. So its an hour later than normal i think. If you check on google, google will have the right uk time as of today. Atm its 15.27pm so its like 4 hours and 30 minutes from now haha. Confusing i know.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:55 pm

clocks changed here last night so we're back to normal 5 hour gap I believe. 3pm Eastern/8pm UK Very Happy

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Opening post is messed up. US clocks turned back as well.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmosumo Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:30 pm

In

Simmosumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy 1 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Great races tonight esp race two 6 laps bumper to bumper side by side for 3/4 of a lap. No contact anywere even when guys went off they waited for a clear gap to come back on... top notch

Stealthy 1

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Nice to hear some postitivity from the racing tonight. I had a tough race 1 fighting back from a spin to 6th getting back to 4th and 2 seconds behind 3rd.
Race 2 I got an amazing start and had 3rd into turn 3 and endded up 2nd behind Drift Ninja after lap 1. He pulled a gap, so i reelled him back in and took the lead into turn 1 on the last lap when he hit the pit exit wall due to a wheel issue. Unlucky Dirft but good racing all round tonight!

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by stevielow Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:04 am

same with our group........ yeah we got it right.

ill do a vid and post it

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm

My opening lap of the Race 2 reverse grid race starting P7 out of 10. Enjoy!

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Sorry I had to do a runner last night lads early shift this week so up at 3am.
Some great racing last night with just enough rubbing but not enough to make it a destruction derby (BTCC meeting).
Race 1 k managed to get up to 4th with some great racing with Rebel and later McDuff. Then with less than 10 laps to go my wheel lost all power and I waited the rest of the race out on the Indy circuit.
Race 2 and I was back up and running but was so preoccupied with my wheel cutting out I made some pretty daft errors. But even so again some great battles with McDuff.
I can't believe how much better my wheel is already (I now know what I've been missing). Hopefully with a bit more practice and some mechanical reliability I'll gain the consistency and start to push for results.
Also I had to feel for Simonz who was leading Race 2 only to get a disconnect with 3 laps to go. And thanks to all the help people gave setting up Race 2 while I had a meltdown with my wheel.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2