FG1000 Round 2: Monza GP, 20th October 2016

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FG1000 Round 2: Monza GP, 20th October 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: FG1000 Round 2: Monza GP, 20th October 2016

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

if it's enough of a crash to piss somebody off and it obviously breaks the rules or is deemed to be done on purpose without a follow up explanation, double tap the xbox button and press X for a no BS instant replay 30 sec recording to send to admins. It may cost an extra 2 seconds in race time but that's not a problem assuming you were just hit right off track unjustly. It's not hard to do this and avoids the stupid pre teen bickering + accusations that are a growing problem in every race now.
Turn 1 at monza is bad in almost every race but it was frustrating to see the total lack of respect between other drivers in some cases throughout all three races, just because damage is off in this series. If you are incapable of braking in response to the person ahead of you or go locking up into every turn like an angry steam train, use ABS for the sake of others please. It's a shame to see the racing standard get dirtier when there's no real excuse for this, damage off doesn't mean you can be mr. aggressive, you should be driving the exact same way as if damage was fully on. clean and respectful of your competitors.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

FG1000 Round 2: Monza GP, 20th October 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: FG1000 Round 2: Monza GP, 20th October 2016

Post by Stealthy 1 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Wasnt so much the being tapped from behind that pissed me off the other night. That i took on the rear spoiler and put that down to excess in speed due to the draft. What narked me was the third party car trying to come hot into a corner when two cars was allready going into or through that had quite clearly been in comms with each other on tge run in to the corner. And to be both punted off my the silent assin and watch him drive off into the distance as nothing had happened... race one i was involved in the first turn incident. By a white and blue car. But the highlight of race one was the awsome wheelie from the black car after making contact with someones rear wheels..... just wonder what would happen in races were locked to zero assists and cockpit or bonnet view only....

Stealthy 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot1995 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Pre race conversations can surely be whatever people want them them to be? Nobody is racing or trying to set a lap so why does it matter what we talk about? I understand during a race but at the end of the day we are all here for a laugh. We are. It racing for real or for money or competition. I personally love the relaxed banter filled nights in comparison to another league (mentioning no names) that I race in.

Driving standards are getting bad though I think mainly because of damage being off people think "oh well fuck it" then blame someone else for lagging. I recorded many clips before getting kicked out of the lobby for a random reason.

Anyway, I love this racing so lets all stay friends and have a clean race tomorrow to whoever is in the 200k

Idiot1995

Idiot1995

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:17 am

I agree with it being a relaxed atmosphere but this championship does have a reward. However i simply wont bother if people cant race clean. Or i will turn damage on and if you have to pit and it gives you wets then so be it. No damage was supposed to make it better clean racing for everyone but its seems it has induced a "dont give a fuck" attitude
I do however belive we should all be recording a clip if you are involved in any incident to either protest or defend yourself in the event of a protest. Please all of you refain from making comments on the forum anf simply raise it via the stewards. We do take it seriesly and will hand warnings, penaltys or even bans.
Thanks

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy 1 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:19 pm

I enjoy the humour and racing... for me and this just applies to me.. i wont ever put anything into stuwerds i simply believe in karma... and that we all make mistakes for me its more than adiquate to say sorry with a brief why and a gesture of waiting... 90 percent of the time youll here me say dont worry followed by go just go

Stealthy 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2