Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!!

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 am

To be honest I don't mind North American adverts when watching North American sports it's all part of the show.
As for tonight's meeting the fields getting a bit thin on the ground.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!!

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:15 am

Really is quite thin on the ground this week. However it is a bank holiday weekend so that could explain a lot. Oh and there's the indy 500 today.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:16 am

Although I'm still hoping for a late surge.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 11:17 am

Indy 500 never heard of it Very Happy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun May 29, 2016 12:38 pm

ReadingRich wrote:To be honest I don't mind North American adverts when watching North American sports it's all part of the show.
As for tonight's meeting the fields getting a bit thin on the ground.
When you lose 20- 25% of the race as a result I definitely mind lol. Breath of fresh air when BT Sport decided to fill in from the studio whilst keeping the action on track whenever the US coverage went to an ad break.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Sun May 29, 2016 12:43 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:
ReadingRich wrote:Is that live or the following day?
It's by far my favourite open wheel series not as good as the CART days but getting there.

Peter, some were saying that BT does not cover all of England. You Londoners hogging all the money again?

Rich, the races are indeed delayed, but they do cut the commercials out (and the race footage with them). I'm kind of immune to it, since commercial breaks simply allow me to cut away myself, and they always show what happened (usually nothing) when they return. Just the good bits! I mainly watch the You Tube coverage for practice and the best visor cams I know of, along with other funny stuff.

I agree it's not as good as the C.A.R.T. days, but no racing series is as good as the past. ALMS was better than WEC, 2009 F1 was better than 2016, and the same is true for IndyCar. However, at least here, interest (post unification) is getting back to mid 1990 levels. The talent field is massive (pay to play is extremely rare),  and IndyCar always had the most diverse test of driver skill (IMO). They had 100,000 for practice last week at the Speedway and they expect 350,000 for the race. First sellout in IMS history. Ratings are topping NASCAR here. I never thought I'd see that.

Love the visor cams
BT Sport isn't region specific so not sure what you mean but you do have to pay for it if you aren't a BT broadband customer. I have been for many years so that's not an issue for me.

I do also watch old races via YouTube which is excellent but yes like you say they do miss whatever goes on during the breaks.

Cart days where fantastic for sure but they are getting back to some very good racing agaim now Smile

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Nothing wrong with the racing it's the old cars and some of the tracks I miss. Also the lack of Ford and Mercedes along side Honda and Chevy. I'm still not bothered by the ads. The last time I got a US stream they had the screen in 3 sections with the ad in one the race in one and timing in another so no big issue.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Simonz01 Sun May 29, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm in!!

Simonz01

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty in

Post by stevielow Sun May 29, 2016 4:08 pm

in

stevielow

stevielow

​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWvptjTrmCImdVWfEQ77pA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 6:13 pm

SIGNING IN IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!! - Page 2 Image_zpsaiuogv1f

Just in case I have another bad night

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Really enjoyed tonight lads. Was really good racing. Especially the third race. The first half was epic.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Oulton Park Fosters Sign In!!! - Page 2 Empty Laggers88

Post by d4ninho Mon May 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Webbers you laggy toad, no wonder you enjoyed it you lagged me off the track again, can you please not use your lag switch i consider it cheating,lol.

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Jeez. Thats terrible lag. I am sorry. But I can do nothing more. Which race was that in?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2