Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa

Go down

Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa Empty Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa

Post by Ironcladabyss99 Tue May 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi guys. So glad I found this club and get to race online.

I started initially with Forza 4 and was totally addicted. Still the best forza for me to date. Wish I could use my G920 with it.
Lately I'm really into Assetto and getting into project cars 2.

Been racing online for about 8 months and loving it. Especially when the other racers have decent etiquette on track. That's rare.

Just started league racing so hoping to make some awesome memories and friends along the way.

I am a huge fan of Star Trek online and that's where I am when I'm not racing or tweaking car settings.

See you guys on the black stuff. Cool

Ironcladabyss99

Ironcladabyss99

Back to top Go down

Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa Empty Re: Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa

Post by Hurt MaGurt Tue May 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Welcome! Glad you found us. Have a look at the current and upcoming series and sign up for anything your interested in. It's not a problem to join a series that is already ongoing.

Hurt MaGurt

Hurt MaGurt

Back to top Go down

Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa Empty Re: Hi there from Johannesburg South Africa

Post by Ironcladabyss99 Tue May 29, 2018 11:10 pm

Thank you. And yes I will most definitely do that. I'm a racing nut. But the good kind. Haha.

Ironcladabyss99

Ironcladabyss99

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu May 31, 2018 4:48 am

Welcome to the DSRL, Ironcladabyss99!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarf Thu May 31, 2018 11:44 am

Ironcladabyss99 wrote:Hi guys. So glad I found this club and get to race online.

I started initially with Forza 4 and was totally addicted. Still the best forza for me to date. Wish I could use my G920 with it.
Lately I'm really into Assetto and getting into project cars 2.

Been racing online for about 8 months and loving it. Especially when the other racers have decent etiquette on track. That's rare.

Just started league racing so hoping to make some awesome memories and friends along the way.

I am a huge fan of Star Trek online and that's where I am when I'm not racing or tweaking car settings.

See you guys on the black stuff. Cool

Hi Iron welcome to the DSRL Very Happy what's your Gamertag so i can add you?

Zarf

Zarf

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironcladabyss99 Thu May 31, 2018 12:06 pm

BlissfulStoic ..... That would be me.... lol... Thanks...

Ironcladabyss99

Ironcladabyss99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down