DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:00 am

Hammerpgh wrote:Lol Yeah I thought that was what you said lol Very Happy

Registration request already submitted.

nice! You're now in Very Happy Good luck in round 1!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 am

I have been able to join the league successfully but cannot seem to link my game to the league (Racenet). The only option in the game under "racenet" is "unlink account" and "Terms & Conditions" neither of which allow me to pull up our stages.

Hope to get this sorted before Monday, since I'll be unable to access xbox next week.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 am

Hey Guys am I a dummy?
I can't see the 2011 Subaru Impreza STi R4 on the game cars list.
Is it a DLC car?

Found it Cool

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:36 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:I have been able to join the league successfully but cannot seem to link my game to the league (Racenet). The only option in the game under "racenet" is "unlink account" and "Terms & Conditions" neither of which allow me to pull up our stages.

Hope to get this sorted before Monday, since I'll be unable to access xbox next week.

What happens when you go to the leagues tab from the main menu? You're in the driver roster so it should show 'DSRL RC' inside the leagues bit.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:48 pm

EpilepticToast wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:I have been able to join the league successfully but cannot seem to link my game to the league (Racenet). The only option in the game under "racenet" is "unlink account" and "Terms & Conditions" neither of which allow me to pull up our stages.

What happens when you go to the leagues tab from the main menu? You're in the driver roster so it should show 'DSRL RC' inside the leagues bit.

The "THE DSRL RC" is seen in my "Leagues" tab on racenet (internet), but there is no "league" area in DiRT4. I used to be able to do this in Dirt Rally. Either I forgot how, or it's a technical issue. I can't find any way (in the game) to tie a race to a league.

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:54 pm

If this issue can't be fixed by tonight, I withdraw.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Dude. It’s dirt Rally. Not dirt 4!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

DSRL McDuff wrote:Dude. It’s dirt Rally. Not dirt 4!

Ahh. lol.

I mistook all the "4" references as an indication that you had switched to DiRT4. I'm sure you mentioned "Dirt Rally, not DiRT4" somewhere, but I missed it, instead of assuming you were continuing with the old title. This picture had "R4" in it which I took to me "Dirt4" not "season 4"

DSRL RC: Season 4 Registration - Page 2 You_do10

-- my bad.

Because I no longer have DiRT Rally and do not play it, I withdraw. Good luck to everyone!

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:19 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:

Ahh. lol.

I mistook all the "4" references as an indication that you had switched to DiRT4. I'm sure you mentioned "Dirt Rally, not DiRT4" somewhere, but I missed it, instead of assuming you were continuing with the old title. This picture had "R4" in it which I took to me "Dirt4" not "season 4"

-- my bad.

Because I no longer have DiRT Rally and do not play it, I withdraw. Good luck to everyone!

no no no no jesus christ lol
yes we're in SEASON 4 and using an R4 CLASS car, but not in the game DIRT 4 tongue, that is quite obviously shown on the homepage and DSRL RC sub forum name too Suspect
Dirt 4 doesn't even have leagues Rob, that would be why you were struggling to find it.
Sorry to see you have to back out now... I'll let you know if we ever move on to Dirt 4 in the future of the DSRL RC!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by D0uD0u05 Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Nom du forum: D0uD0u05
Xbox Gamertag:D0uD0u05
Racenet ID:D0uD0u05

J'ai lu et compris toutes les règles de la DSRL RC: oui

D0uD0u05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Forum Name: DSRL Webbers88
Xbox Gamertag: DSRL Webbers88
Racenet ID: DSRL Webbers88

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 pm

D0uD0u05 wrote:Nom du forum: D0uD0u05
Xbox Gamertag:D0uD0u05
Racenet ID:D0uD0u05

J'ai lu et compris toutes les règles de la DSRL RC: oui

Hi you will need to submit another request to join the DSRL RC league in order to participate in season 4.
Here is the link to the Racenet page: https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Forum Name: FSarkis
Xbox Gamertag: FSarkis
Racenet ID: Fsarkis

I have read and understand all the DSRL RC rules:
_yes______________________________________

FSarkis

FSarkis

https://www.youtube.com/user/trasher102

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:59 pm

DUDE!!cut that fine!!!!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 am

EpilepticToast wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:

Ahh. lol.

-- my bad.

yes we're in SEASON 4 and using an R4 CLASS car, but not in the game DIRT 4 tongue, that is quite obviously shown on the homepage and DSRL RC sub forum name too Suspect
Dirt 4 doesn't even have leagues Rob, that would be why you were struggling to find it.
Sorry to see you have to back out now... I'll let you know if we ever move on to Dirt 4 in the future of the DSRL RC!

Yea, it's crystal clear now that you have changed your front page icons and avatars. tongue DiRT4 comes with the ability to run a rally (any length) together, one driver after the other. That's how it should be done. Also, memorizing stages, which even I can do, does not allow for fair competition or realism. But many (like yourself) prefer the physics of DiRT Rally. I get that. Have fun. Hope you have a great run.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:04 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:
EpilepticToast wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:

Ahh. lol.

-- my bad.

Yea, it's crystal clear now that you have changed your front page icons and avatars. tongue DiRT4 comes with the ability to run a rally (any length) together, one driver after the other. That's how it should be done. Also, memorizing stages, which even I can do, does not allow for fair competition or realism. But many (like yourself) prefer the physics of DiRT Rally. I get that. Have fun. Hope you have a great run.
It still showed the same info before that man👅
Yeah you can do multiplayer rallies in Dirt 4 jam sessions but there is a small lobby limit and you actually all run the stage at the exact same time... as ghosts, as opposed to staggered starts like Dirt 3 had. There is no option for this in dirt 4 like you think which is really not great and a step backwards. I personally prefer how Dirt rally does it solo compared to simultaneous rally ghosts, that's just not realistic at all. Really it should be all staggered though, released every 30 sec-1 min or something. Hopefully when they introduce the leagues section it will allow for more in depth rallying options as well.
The stage memorization and repetition does get old after a while with Dirt Rally but its still 72 tough stages in 6 very different locations that are full of life and many brilliant corners, while Dirt 4's stage generation has been a lifeless flop for the most part. Very dull to drive most times for me, never gets the heart rate going like Dirt rally does. I definitely do like the aspect of not always knowing whats coming but after playing it for some time, you realize how many generator corners are repeated often within a single stage and that in itself gets old fast.
Every time I do Dirt daily stages I go on Dirt rally first, do the 2 there and immediately switch to Dirt 4 to compare the feel to the other 2 dailies I just did. I have been doing this nearly every day since the release of Dirt 4 and I can comfortably say the general rally wheel physics in Dirt 4 don't come close to the physics in Dirt Rally, but the rallycross physics are very much an improvement on Dirt Rally imo. I think they put most effort into rallycross and put the rally mode as a lower priority for Dirt 4 unfortunately. The stage generator has great potential to really grasp the importance of the co drivers notes but I think they rushed that and it needs a bit more work. Whats most frustrating is that codemasters haven't said a damn thing about fixing/patching/adding anything since grabbing everyone's $ for Dirt 4 way back in June.

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:
EpilepticToast wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:

Ahh. lol.

-- my bad.

Just so you know, you are most welcome to set up and run a Dirt 4 series or single event in the community challenge section.

This has always been, and always ill be a Dirt Rally championship. The 2 titles dont really compare therefor Dirt 4 will have its own sub section, if it ever gets used at all officially.

Yes stages can be memorised. Its up to the member to get in to the spirit of things. I dont practice, ever, i just get stuck in and do it in one sitting where possible.

we run the rallies over 7 days to allow our members flexibility and to help them enjoy the events in their own time, whilst still having that element of competition.
We work hard pre season to bring what variety we can with the tools available, and it works. Just this season, round one, by stage 7 we had lost many top competitors to the changing conditions and tricky stages.
Rallying is all about the personal challenge and being able to share that with a bunch of other like minded folks is quite unusual in the online racing world. Sure there will always be faster guys who know the stages better thanks to the lack of content and support from codies, but the encouragement from fellow competitors is really what sets this apart for drivers of all abilities. Plus you quickly start to see who you are on a par with and set up your own mid table battles which, in this league, builds friendships! Its a shame you couldn't join us and experience it for yourself. Give me a shout if you want a hand setting up some D4 stuff.

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:35 am

Well as a newbie to the rallying genre I have to say I loved this. After countless years of racing where I can learn the circuit or already know them off by heart it is a difficult transition to go with something where that is not the case and hands-up I did run the first stage in several practices first but that was as much to try to get my head around the different way of racing, different techniques involved and trying to understand the co-driver calls as learning the stage. Once I did that and I went into the rally proper in the league area I had intended to just do the first couple of stages and then save it to get some more practice in before attempting the rest but once in the moment I just had to carry on to the finish.. well not quite lol

I don’t have Dirt 4 so can’t compare the two, Dirt Rally I have had for a long time but have barely played it and never even did a full rally before so this series has been a nice way to get into this type of racing and it has taken all my driving time over this week lol

Looking forward to the next round… getting to the end is my first aim!!

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by WGIstation6a Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Forum Name: WGIstation6a
Xbox Gamertag: Lifehigh999
Racenet ID: Lifehigh999

I have read and understand all the DSRL RC rules: yes

I was told I could jump on as a late entry. I didn't realize this was happening until it was too late for the first stage. Thanks!

WGIstation6a

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am

Welcome back! Smile

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Ravioli Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 am

Forum Name: Ronnie Ravioli
Xbox Gamertag:Ronnie Ravioli
Racenet ID: Ronnie Ravioli

Ronnie Ravioli

Ronnie Ravioli

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Ronnie Ravioli wrote:Forum Name: Ronnie Ravioli
Xbox Gamertag:Ronnie Ravioli
Racenet ID: Ronnie Ravioli
Welcome to the DSRL, Ronnie!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 pm

TO ALL REGISTERED ENTRANTS! PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR POWER STAGE CLIPS TO THE DSRL XBOX CLUB WITHIN 24HRS OF EACH RALLYS END TIME.
Late submissions will not be accepted.

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by WGIstation6a Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am

Crap! Sorry guys. I missed the last round. I’ve changed my shift temporarily at work and haven’t had much time to play lately. I’ll try my best to be more on top of it in the coming rounds.

WGIstation6a

Back to top Go down

Post by WGIstation6a Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am

And I’m in the wrong topic. I’m dropping the ball hard.

WGIstation6a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next