Series Rules

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Series Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Series Rules

Post by Hammerpgh Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:52 am

Well, while digital is so ridiculously over-priced over here my digital collection will remain small lol.

I'm off into town at lunchtime today so if it's in the store I will probably grab it.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 am

Hammerpgh wrote:Well, while digital is so ridiculously over-priced over here my digital collection will remain small lol.

I'm off into town at lunchtime today so if it's in the store I will probably grab it.

Agreed. I don’t see how digital can cost the same or in some cases more than a disc.

All the shipping, manufacturing and store overheads have been taken out so to my mind at least that should at least drop the price by a couple of quid.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:39 am

DSRLReadingRich wrote:
Hammerpgh wrote:Well, while digital is so ridiculously over-priced over here my digital collection will remain small lol.

Agreed. I don’t see how digital can cost the same or in some cases more than a disc.

All the shipping, manufacturing and store overheads have been taken out so to my mind at least that should at least drop the price by a couple of quid.
Absolutely agree..always been my argument but they are always more expensive.. pCars £49.99 digitally, disc in Argos £42.99. Crazy!!

Anyway, what have you been concentrating on with the game.. I know the Indycar abut anything else you finding particularly grabs your attention with it.

EDIT: Maybe there should be some form of paddock chat area rather than clogging up specific threads with general chat.. sorry.

Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
DSRLReadingRich wrote:

Absolutely agree..always been my argument but they are always more expensive.. pCars £49.99 digitally, disc in Argos £42.99. Crazy!!

Anyway, what have you been concentrating on with the game.. I know the Indycar abut anything else you finding particularly grabs your attention with it.

EDIT: Maybe there should be some form of paddock chat area rather than clogging up specific threads with general chat.. sorry.

IndyCar mostly but also the career with single seaters with the occasional dip with the Honda Civic GRC Car (I’m very poor) and the Group C Nissans which are enormous fun.

Agreed I’ll set some thing like IndyCar Paddock for general sort of but not quite related stuff.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:56 am

I just love the new Group C1 class. Almost as much as the IndyCar. If we can all get our sh*t together (including me) for ovals, it will be epic. Easier said than done though.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:I just love the new Group C1 class. Almost as much as the IndyCar. If we can all get our sh*t together (including me) for ovals, it will be epic. Easier said than done though.
Yep gonna be trial and error, I hope less error.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:00 pm

DSRLReadingRich wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:I just love the new Group C1 class. Almost as much as the IndyCar. If we can all get our sh*t together (including me) for ovals, it will be epic. Easier said than done though.
Yep gonna be trial and error, I hope less error.

Me too. It's really up to each individual though. I'm sure most of us, as IndyCar fans, are eager to experience it and know how it should play out. It's so different than road racing, though. Lobby stability worries me more these days, but I'm hoping that will get better.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:44 pm

I’m sure it will get better. It’ll end up with the hard cores who will race for the most part with the general gamer moving on to FIFA 300 (or what ever it is now) and the latest shooter games taking over.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 am

DSRLReadingRich wrote:I’m sure it will get better. It’ll end up with the hard cores who will race for the most part with the general gamer moving on to FIFA 300 (or what ever it is now) and the latest shooter games taking over.

WWII has Nazis with no Nazi symbol, because it might trigger people. lol. That's like replacing engine noise with birds chirping.

OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2