Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Completed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Completed)

Post by Def King Drizzy Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:43 pm

How is formation lap sorted? What's the maximum speed and when do we form up 2x2?

Def King Drizzy

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Completed)

Post by LE MUNDO Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 pm

LE MUNDO IN

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 pm

IN
Independent
Shneeb108
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE

Shneeb108

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 am

Hi everyone. Patch 2.0 is now live for Xbox. Can please everyone update their game as soon as possible. I am lead to believe that old versions are not compatible with newer versions online. If you have not yet received the new patch hen please let me know as soon as possible.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 pm

micko39 wrote:IN

Hey Webbers I don't appear on the IN list above?
Oversight....or are you trying to tell me something. LOL

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 pm

IN

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm

micko39 wrote:IN

Apologies micko. You are now on the list

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmosumo Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:15 pm

In

Simmosumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunt04 Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 pm

In

Chunt04

Chunt04

Back to top Go down

Post by STaLLiOnO Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:36 pm

In

STaLLiOnO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ru5tynutz Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 pm

In

Ru5tynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:14 pm

LE MUNDO IN
CHANGE TO INDEPENDENT IN JS P2 HONDA

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by tha Sup3rN0va Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:09 pm

In

tha Sup3rN0va

tha Sup3rN0va

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Ru5tynutz wrote:In

Hi rusty. I cannot accept your entry as you have not registered as a driver or whether you are in a team or an independent entry.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:00 pm

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Qualifying lobbies are now posted!! Please find which lobby you are in and who your host is.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:36 pm

I hate this game!!!
All sorts of problems getting the lobby to work.
We finally got going, had a good dice with idiot for 10 laps, went for my scheduled pit stop at 30 laps.....boom, kicked out the game Mad

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:20 am

Lobby A went quite well after a bit of a delay in qualifying. No connection issues or dropouts (although Havana had a screen freeze), 10 started & 10 finished. Didn't see any lag to others but there were a few bits of contact between drivers... luckily nothing too major I think. Well done to both overall class winners! A hard fought race which many also used as a learning opportunity on this new game. Looking forward to the next one!

I had a bit of nightmare start, I ran out of time to load my setup in the pre race screen, so I was stuck on some random setup and hard tires for the beginning of the race. The car was all over the place and I fell to the back of both classes by the end of lap 1. I quickly adjusted my pit strategy based on the situation and came in to fill up and get on the soft tires ASAP. My race went pretty well from there as I slowly made my way back into the top 5 LMP2 positions lap by lap. I had to pit again nearing the end of the race to get a splash of fuel but took much more than needed by accident. This allowed a charging Havana to close right back up in the final laps as I struggled to hang on to the podium place. A 3 car stream of GTE traffic helped to create a buffer and allowed me to hold the gap just long enough to reach the checkered flag in 3rd place. Quite happy with that rebound result! Good race guys!  Smile

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by l Havana l Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 am

micko39 wrote:I hate this game!!!
All sorts of problems getting  the lobby to work.
We finally got going, had a good dice with idiot for 10 laps, went for my scheduled pit stop at 30 laps.....boom, kicked out the game Mad

Sounds like a NAT issue of some type.

l Havana l

l Havana l
1000km Of Watkins Glen Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:13 am

DSRL Webbers88 wrote:Qualifying lobbies are now posted!! Please find which lobby you are in and who your host is.
I could not find where this was posted. Fortunately Zarf invited me to the party and I was told I was in that Lobby. But I couldn't find any info on this.

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:14 am

First post Micheal Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 am

DSRL Webbers88 wrote:First post Micheal Smile
Ah thanks! :lol!:

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:21 am

DSRL Webbers88 wrote:
trevormont wrote:Im in! Foxtrot12369 #75 aston martin v8 vantage gte

Cool! Can you please do me a favour and change your username to your gamertag? Or at least put into a signature on your profile? Means it a little easier to identify who you are when posting. Also, can you please let me know whether you are registering as a team or an independent here?
Webbers, Is there anyway you can change my Username here, to my Gamertag, or do I have to create a whole new Profile Sad ?

MichaeI Watts

MichaeI Watts

​

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 am

MichaeI Watts wrote:
DSRL Webbers88 wrote:
trevormont wrote:Im in! Foxtrot12369 #75 aston martin v8 vantage gte

Cool! Can you please do me a favour and change your username to your gamertag? Or at least put into a signature on your profile? Means it a little easier to identify who you are when posting. Also, can you please let me know whether you are registering as a team or an independent here?
Webbers, Is there anyway you can change my Username here, to my Gamertag, or do I have to create a whole new Profile Sad ?

I will quickly do it for you as im here!

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunt04 Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:59 am

I had a bit of a nightmare scenario as well. I went to alter my setup for qualifying and the game locked me into the pits. It seemed to hang up on the setup saving screen. I could watch the qualifying timer waste away, but the game wouldn't budge. I had to hard restart my Xbox to make it work properly, resulting in me not posting a qualifying time.

As for the race, once we added the pre-race ready screen (for loading our setups), everything went smoothly and I largely had an open track after taking an early lead. Fun, fairly technical track and definitely a fun car.

Chunt04

Chunt04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next